Team vs Burnley

Kirkland

Palmer Zayatte Lees Mattock

Maguire Semedo McCabe Helan

Maghoma

Madine

International break coming up, no need to go mental play the reserves and throw the game away.  I think we've got a very good chance of getting through and a money spinning tie in the next round.

Kirkland

Palmer Zayatte Lees Mattock

Maguire Semedo McCabe Helan

Maghoma

Madine

International break coming up, no need to go mental play the reserves and throw the game away.  I think we've got a very good chance of getting through and a money spinning tie in the next round.

Quite. With Burnley finding out the harsh realities of the disparity of the Premier League they will be becoming more and more desperate to get that that few points on the board and I doubt they'll be putting their best side out against us in a competition that will be right down their priority list.

I think we've every opportunity of a result and hope we put out our strongest side (with the possible exception of the boy Hutchinson who can have a wee breather with his back/knees/hair.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

The only one who deffo shouldn't play is Loovens as we can't risk another yellow.  I would also give Kirkland the game as he is too good to be sitting on our bench every game (Westwood been ace so far like).  The rest jsut depends on how tired they are.  Think Helan will start with either Mags or Maguire on the bench.

I'd definitely play Nuhiu and May, looks like there's the potential for a great partnership there (I don't think anyone serious could claim this isn't our best front two after the way the big man has started the season) and this is another chance for them to get to know each other's games.

I'd definitely rest loovens and hutch, and put helan in for whoever most needs the rest out of mattock, maghoma and Maguire.

Give Kirkland a game too, as has been said above, he's way too good to be stuck on the bench all the time but Westwood has been unstoppable so far so it makes sense to use Kirkland in cup games until something changes in that.

Edited by spineynorman78

With only 2 games till the international break, SG will risk a strong side on tuesday..

Kirkland

Palmer - Lee's - Zayate - Mattock

Semedo

Coke - Hutch

Maguire Helan

Madine

Rest Nuhiu, May, Maghoma Loovens & Westwood. If Hutch isnt Fit we might go 4-4-2 with Stevie May coming in to partner GM

Probably right