Land of fire

Guest Anthony Davis

are you sure avent seem anything saying how much we have been piad or how long the deal is? I think you are all wrong its been included in the take over bid ?? why would we suddenly advertise something we ave only ever seen on a spainish club shirt its not good I tell you

the shirt sponsorship was one of the reasons I thought the takeover was for real. If it does end up fizzling out and MM moves on to the next zillionaire, how could we still have 'Land of Fire' on the shirts. It would be like having 'Jim'll Fix It' spread over the sacred strips.

lol

He'll have paid for the shirt sponsorship anyway, whether the takeover goes through or not (which it will). My reasoning? Financial Fair Play. Look at Forest this season, cheating with their stadium sponsorship - it's not enough to just have a rich owner anymore, you actually need money coming in to the club.

Still hilarious how quickly things changed. From high positivity to abject doom in a month and a half, outstanding.

It's amazing what a few terribly translated articles do to people

Edited by Tommo_SWFC

Still hilarious how quickly things changed. From high positivity to abject doom in a month and a half, outstanding.

It's amazing what a few terribly translated articles do to people

Yep all this fuss over a few articles eh?

And ofc his other club having their promotion revoked and then being hit with a transfer embargo because he hasn't funded them....

But shhhhh about that

The reason for the lack of shirts is fac all to do with Sondico. But because Wednesday won't tell them what numbers they want with the Azerbaijan sponsorship on the front. If the takeover gos titz up, Wednesday have to pull the shirts sold back.

this is so bad its untrue, how much have the club lost through shirt sales due to this saga?

why not tell mamma to complete the takeover then sponsor the shirts, not the other way round, it seems milan has jumped in with both feet blinded by the money on offer, with no plan b.

add to that the abysmal recruitment this summer which was also take over dependant.

pretty short sighted stuff