Land of fire

Guest Distraught!

Do you seriously believe this?

Do I believe what Jon?

That there is currently an armed conflict going on between Armenia and Azerbaijan that may have an effect on international business and can influence governments in terms of what money moves out of a country and what doesn't?

"I've heard weve not seen any money from the sponsorship yet"

Yes, because it's for the club's best interest to announce to the general public all monetary affairs.

Edited by Tommo_SWFC

Asked why we had so little shirts for owls in park, and why deliveries of more shirts has stopped. Was told that we would have to recall the shirts sold if the takeover went dodgy. That pretty much says it's the same thing.

Absoloute rubbish.. Fact..

Guest JonTheOwl66

Meanwhile for those of us who don't spend our entire waking day on here, this is new information.

Thanks anyway.

It's been said pretty much every single day and has been all over social media and the internet in general.

Having that on the front when the takeover finally bites the dust will be an utter embarrassment, and we'll get reminded of it every bloody second from now until the end of the season unless we have another sponsor lined up - which given our commercial track record I seriously doubt.

Thank God I didn't buy one.

The reason for the lack of shirts is fac all to do with Sondico. But because Wednesday won't tell them what numbers they want with the Azerbaijan sponsorship on the front. If the takeover gos titz up, Wednesday have to pull the shirts sold back.

Not doubting your source, but if it isn't anything to do with Sondico then what is the issue with Oldham? 

http://www.footballcourier.com/news/story/3314658/oldham-kit-delay/full_story.html

I did put this forward as a random theory a few pages back or in another thread. I forget. Then ferret comes along and adds itk info.

Tbf its just common sense really. I imagine the sponsership money was probably ear marked as transfer money. (Which probably hasn't arrived).

Again this could be complete gonads, just me looking at thing logically.