Leon Best

Guest Big Guns

he would be a solid signing if true.

some reight funny ones on here. "i'd be underwhelmed" and so on.

if he does sign he's someone who at least knows where the net is, or we could just wait and see if connor is available- atleast till the end of the transfer window and if we've still not got him we should wait till the end of the loan window. and then maybe we dont bring anyone in, but atleast we didnt make an "underwhelming" signing. funny barstewards

His stats, over his career, not in just a few games last season, suggest that this isn't the case.

I'm going on what I've seen with my own eyes.

Whatever he's done before, in our team, working to his strengths, he will score.

He produced last season against some of the better defences in the league.

Gray wants an older head up top.

What do people think we are going to get?   He's better than adequate, maybe not awe inspiring but he'll do the job as required.

What we need is Laverty alongside him.    Madine and Nuhiu would be 3rd and 4th choice for me if we got Leon Best, and I don't dislike Madine or Nuhiu either.    We'll be ok up top next season if this is true.    That's not forgetting Maguire either.   

Gray wants an older head up top.

What do people think we are going to get?   He's better than adequate, maybe not awe inspiring but he'll do the job as required.

What we need is Laverty alongside him.    Madine and Nuhiu would be 3rd and 4th choice for me if we got Leon Best, and I don't dislike Madine or Nuhiu either.    We'll be ok up top next season if this is true.    That's not forgetting Maguire either.

If he signs, the person we need alongside, we don't have yet. Nuhiu, Lavery and Madine should be 3rd, 4th and 5th choice for me