Leon Best

Guest Big Guns

Can't really see many clubs affording Leon Best until he is either a) paid off by blackburn or b) comes to the end of his contract

He is sat on an absolute wedge with those feather plucking dopes

If he signs, the person we need alongside, we don't have yet. Nuhiu, Lavery and Madine should be 3rd, 4th and 5th choice for me

To be honest I don't mind which 2 play, but Lavery it the only one we have with the ability to make something out of absolutely nothing.   Maguire is a good craftsman and can make something for himself, Lavery has the ability to be a magician and can make something out of absolutely nothing.   That's why I'd always start at least one of Lavery or Maguire, maybe both if one is started on the wing.

If the wages aren't extortionate then I'll admit he will be good to have around. But I'd hope we were still in the market for another striker.

Not without releasing one, surely we are only filling one CF berth?  And that is assuming we are no longer counting Maguire and his position has officially changed under Gray.

Guest Big Guns

shows how starved we are for news when bg becomes a credible itk er! what did your mate down the pub think about this bg?

Of course he says it's bang on its happening

B and B is our future