Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest Harry Coy

Ratification hasn't even started yet.

So we can't sign any of your w@nk 15 year old future stars for a very long time.

Glad to see there's a few people left capable of sorting the wheat from the chaff, to interpret the available information, in a logical way, and to come to sensible conclusions.

Adopting such an approach can lead you to being right more times than you are wrong, and I'm right more times than I am wrong.

Ratification hasn't even started yet.

So we can't sign any of your w@nk 15 year old future stars for a very long time.

Heavy investment in the development squad will ultimately lead to us producing first team players from young kids with potential.

Thank you for the stimilating debate on said subject

There is ample room in the budget to bring in two or three of the players Gray wants It might be difficult to sanction paying a fee, but I don't believe the budget won't stretch to bringing in a few decent frees. The chairman promised to support the manager but for whatever reason, he's decided not to do that.

I just think people forget this is Milan's budget, how far he (a shrewd business) is willing to go whilst in the process of selling us. I don't think we'll go any further in the league under Milan, but he'll always protect his investments - so short termism (which none of us like) will be deployed & I trust Milan will bring in a capable fit CF and CB when it's time. 

Edited by bigash_swfc

I just think people forget this is Milan's budget, how far he (a shrewd business) is willing to go whilst in the process of selling us. I don't think we'll go any further in the league under Milan, but he'll always protect his investments - so short termism (which none of us like) will be deployed & I trust Milan will bring in a capable fit CF and CB when it's time.

Milan still technically owns us. So the chances of him putting in anything are zero. Especially as he knows he won't get it back.

Clearly he's not got approval to spend mammadovs money yet, and he's not going to risk spending money that he might have to cover.

Gray is on course to start the season with a worse squad than he finished last season, and with the injuries mounting there's a very real danger that the squad will be filled with development players, or short term loans.

Anyone who thinks the situation isn't concerning needs to open their eyes. We cannot afford another crap start, we got away with it twice through unbelievable good runs, but we can't expect that every year.

As for signings - two crocks, although I rate both, they are likely to break down. Not good enough.

Having posted this its inevitable Wednesday will now announce 5 new signings in the next 48 hours..