Chinese Takeaway ?

If it is true, personally I hope it's investment and not a takeover, I like Milan, I feel we can trust him.

Seems what I got told a few months ago by my Fulham supporting mate might actually be true......who'd have thought it.

P.M me or i'll stop being your long lost twin from a parrallel universe or summat :biggrin:

So you think he could sell this summer and double his money as if it's a given that he could do it anytime he wants to. So who is going to pop along with those sums of money? And don't forget Leicester had a virtually brand new stadium when you take that into account

You don't tend to pay three times turnover for a business either unless your minted beyond belief

It's not just about turnover though, the potential to make £120m is also a ruling factor.

Guest Sniper1

So you think he could sell this summer and double his money as if it's a given that he could do it anytime he wants to. So who is going to pop along with those sums of money? And don't forget Leicester had a virtually brand new stadium when you take that into account

You don't tend to pay three times turnover for a business either unless your minted beyond belief

Do you think Milan woke up yesterday morning and decided it was time to look for a buyer??

SWFC have been up for sale since Milan came in.

My point remains, if Leicester can sell for 40m then thats a minimum Milan will be looking for.

If these chinese/Americans are serious investors or buyers then Milan wouldnt entertain them unless they have the money.

Its milan who chooses who to sell to and for how much.

He will know the exact figure that this club is currently worth and what it could be worth.

He does actually have a history of bringing the investor in then slowly moving out of the limelight and off into the distance.

Did the same at both Leicester and Pompey

worked out great for both of them didn't it?

Guest Sniper1

It's not just about turnover though, the potential to make £120m is also a ruling factor.

That Premier League return and a small 120m pay out is a massive factor for any investor/buyer.

We are ready, everything is in place.

I fancy us next season if we can make the right signings.

We dont need to spend big either.

A competitive wage budget and a few key signings will give any club a chance of promotion.

Its once they get to the Premier League that is also a key factor.

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

It's not going to happen.

It's not even worth speculating about. For all we know, is that they could be adding chinese onto the menu for next season. And the American's. Well we could be getting new cheerleaders too, or starting our franchise in the MLS.

Try to think from behind the piano for a couple of minutes everyday. It could really help some people on here.

Guest Sniper1

It's not going to happen.

It's not even worth speculating about. For all we know, is that they could be adding chinese onto the menu for next season. And the American's. Well we could be getting new cheerleaders too, or starting our franchise in the MLS.

Try to think from behind the piano for a couple of minutes everyday. It could really help some people on here.

F'kin hell, someones not happy about being released.

You were f'kin shocking kid, deal with it.

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

F'kin hell, someones not happy about being released.

You were f'kin shocking kid, deal with it.

I was the best player this club and the supporters have ever witnessed. It's a massive injustice, Dave Jones never gave me a chance. He just didn't like me because I had a thing for his netball lady friend. 

Just wonder about DJ's comments on Hillsborough, maybe they may have had something more concrete behind them, starting to lay the ground for a takeover and ground move?

This is what I love about us, the stories just self perpetuate, but I think your right, got to be sommat innit.

Always take these things with a pinch of salt, but then there enough people on this site that I trust who have reaffirmed the initial rumor. 

Guess there will always be misgivings when Milan eventually sells up (Pompey), but I honestly trust him to find us a good, suitable owner. 

I think that we have a very different Milan to the one who initially graced the English game. 

See how things develop. 

My cynical side says this is Neil trying to attract traffic to the site.

To be fair Id heard very little until today then its gone crackers with some ITKers also saying somethings happening

I knew something massive must be coming when the club cancelled Fan Cam

lol

Owlstalk Shop