Chinese Takeaway ?

Heard the same yesterday from a bloke I work with who's wife works at the club.

Said the Chinese were there all day and they'd tried to keep it quiet but obviously it's got leaked. Same thing regarding a new player too.

Didn't believe him tbh but seen as a few have heard it, might be something in it.

Edited by B.A Baracus

With ffp it's hard to see how investors can make much difference anymore.

They can't just go out and spend 20million to buy promotion.

They can if the owners have there own company sponsor us. Say for example 30 mil over 3 years 10 mill a season and use that in transfers then we are sorted

Pigs cant get a manager and we what could be involved in a multi million pound takeover. It just gets better I bet their spitting bacon rind on pigsmad. lol

we could buy the blunts as a sort of side dish.Sorry I'm just TRIADing to get my head around all this

Guest On Fire

Pigs cant get a manager and we what could be involved in a multi million pound takeover. It just gets better I bet their spitting bacon rind on pigsmad.lol

Edgar David's is to be the next pigs manager

This Club is potential Gold Mine !

This could be the final piece in the jig saw to get this club back were it belongs. UTO

When I look at some of the clubs that have been taken over, the mind boggles how some big consortium hasn't seen the potential here. It really is a sleeping giant. This club has a massive catchment area for support, big stadium with a long, successful history.

I always felt that if we stayed up last season that we could have new owners by Christmas.

Although Milan has always said he'd leave one day, I think most of us will agree that it'll be a sad day when he does finally leave Hillsborough.

It could be argued that in the modern era, no one individual has done more for Sheffield Wednesday than him. I just hope that if we are being sold, that he's stayed true to his word and will hand the club over to someone who can take us forward and we don't end up like another Portsmouth.

Who thinks if Milan sells us he will have turned a profit (now I mean). Unless the offer is a very large one then I don't think he will. And as we know he is not here to take a loss

Where has he said that? In fact, he's stated the opposite. For Milan to make a profit, I reckon, he would have to sell the club for over £30m.