We've literally craved somebody like him.

Every time he was involved in build up play and it looked like there was even a sniff of a ball going into the box, he did everything possible to get in there.

Some added composure from our other attacking players and he could have been through a few times, and on the end of more crosses. Great to see

The guys a cut above what we've had here for quite a while...loved his berating of the others for wasting balls in mainly by simply just not bloody looking up...his running off the ball is superb....hopefully with another weeks training together the link up play will only improvee....im well happy with him so far!!!

Edited by Prendo's boots

Leroy Lita is everything we thought that Clinton Morrison was going to be. I liked the way he was constantly encouraging players telling them when and where to press and he played some really good balls.

I noticed he does have the same windmill arms as Morrison - just with a better end product!

Hopefully a fee is already in place, didn't DJ say his loan is with the option to buy? Maybe the fee has already been agreed and we've learnt after what happened in the summer with Reading & Antonio

Edited by IWEDFM

He has also got the worst 1st touch of any footballer I've ever seen.

The irony of a posted named after Graham Hyde criticising a player's first touch is not lost on me. I loved Hyde, one of my favourite players ever but lets be honest, he was more grit than glamour.

Antonio has a great first touch when he doesn't have time to think about it. He has an awful first touch when he has a second or so to think about what to do. Reminds me a lot of Carlton Palmer in that respect.

Guest Foxhill Owl

The irony of a posted named after Graham Hyde criticising a player's first touch is not lost on me. I loved Hyde, one of my favourite players ever but lets be honest, he was more grit than glamour.

Antonio has a great first touch when he doesn't have time to think about it. He has an awful first touch when he has a second or so to think about what to do. Reminds me a lot of Carlton Palmer in that respect.

One thing I would say Antonio has improved , his crossing , and heading

Wonder what kind of a fee they'd be wanting for him permanently, seems like a great player.

If the rumours are true that we agreed a fee then they wont be allowed to up it if he gets us 10+ goals . And also we get first crack at him so no other club can go for him