Goes without saying he's settled straight in. Looked like he's been here forever the way he stamped his authority on our players around him. Did you see the great positions he took up and the way he kept going ballistic at especially Antonio to whom he was lecturing "get your head up next time." I think we've some excitement to come from that lad.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Antonio needs to start being more aware of whats going off around him.

He has also got the worst 1st touch of any footballer I've ever seen.

Was excellent. Was quick to applaud players also as well as remonstrate with them. This guy excites me, his movement is top notch. Made a few yards easily for his goal, the one near the end where Coke played a reyt ball was exactly what we have been missing, someone who makes it easy for the midfield to find him.

Goes without saying he's settled straight in. Looked like he's been here forever the way he stamped his authority on our players around him. Did you see the great positions he took up and the way he kept going ballistic at especially Antonio to whom he was lecturing "get your head up next time." I think we've some excitement to come from that lad.

Something his fellow strikers at hillsborough aint done this season.

Madine take note.

how long before he gets a hat trick ?

won 15 quid on him today to score anytime

so im going to use that to bet on him every match, he could net me a few quid by the end of the season,

so its a win win situation

wont be supprised at him hitting 20 goals this year

Guest thetruthisoutthere

I counted at least 3 occasions when if our players had chose a different pass Lita would have been bearing down on goal.

Think the problem is we are not used to such vision in terms of striker movement, but I remain confident the rest of the team can "learn" where he will be in the future

He's light years ahead of Bothroyd thats for sure