Bernard's Protest - Photo

It's great that so many newish non-regular posters have personal experience of Bernard, otherwise we'd be non the wiser to his evil ways.

:ghoulguy:

Just because I don't post regularly doesn't neccessarily mean I am an inexperienced Owls fan. I have been a season ticket holder since 1982 and first attended Hillsborough in 1978. I look at Owlstalk regularly but often can't be arsed to post. However, I do have experience of Bernard and his disruptive ways. He is a menace, a bully, a racist and most likely wibble. You would agree had you sat next to him or even been in his general vicinity.

I've sat near Bernard for years and those of us in that area were all supportive of him yesterday, even though he's a cranky old sod at times.

Yes, he's annoying, but not as annoying as the guy behind who gives a monotonous running commentary throughout the 90 minutes.

And for those who accuse him of swearing and racism, sorry, no he doesn't, in conversation maybe, but not shouting out loud.

We all had a few attack, attack, attack's on his behalf yesterday and I for one will be writing to the club tomorrow in support of him. I should have done before.

I'm not privy to what has happened, if he deserves a ban fine, but he is a loyal Wednesdayite who deserves support and I would support any Wednesdayite who I feel deserves it and last time I looked, being annoying wasn't a criminal offence or contradictory of ground regulations, if it was, the ground would only be half full. Oh err......

I've sat near Bernard for years and those of us in that area were all supportive of him yesterday, even though he's a cranky old sod at times.

Yes, he's annoying, but not as annoying as the guy behind who gives a monotonous running commentary throughout the 90 minutes.

And for those who accuse him of swearing and racism, sorry, no he doesn't, in conversation maybe, but not shouting out loud.

We all had a few attack, attack, attack's on his behalf yesterday and I for one will be writing to the club tomorrow in support of him. I should have done before.

I'm not privy to what has happened, if he deserves a ban fine, but he is a loyal Wednesdayite who deserves support and I would support any Wednesdayite who I feel deserves it and last time I looked, being annoying wasn't a criminal offence or contradictory of ground regulations, if it was, the ground would only be half full. Oh err......

I totally agree with the final bit

Guest Deleted member

Crikey....

;-)

Is that Rob Staton?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I would write to him stating he can return with an undertaking as to his behaviour, and if complaints were then received, he would be banned for the rest of the season. Next season he could return and if his behaviour was repeated and complaints received, he would get a life ban.

If he is as stubborn as he appears, he could fight the current ban through the courts and it would get very messy.

I bet the club will be seeking legal advice this week.

Guest D.J.Nick1212

Iv sat near Bernard for 13 years on the south stand and this season he moved on to my row 2 seats away, so I think I can judge him and I can tell you he deserves his ban,

He does it all for attention he shouts his mouth off and looks around for attention, somebody tells him to shut up and he picks a fight with them.

I know fans often shout there Mouths off but not like Bernard a lot of the time it's Racist and he does it for 90 mins.

My 12 year old son stopped cumming this season because of him, my son saw the newspaper article saying he was banned and said can I go to the game on sat dad.

Hope Bernard learns his lesson, but I dout it.

As above,, I experienced him just that once but never again!! He's exactly as posted above!!