Bernard's Protest - Photo

Guest Deleted member

To be fair - those commenting that are critical of the club - haven't got the information Neil has about Bernards dossier

Guest Ferkorf

I dont think Bernard has a genuine mental illness, I know even when he was younger he was like he is now.

He wont be told what he can or cant do.

Was only last week when i posted an essay on here about the crazy things iv seen him do.

Heres one from saturday morning he was spotted by two local lads who mocked him about been banned to which he flew into a Bernard style rant about how one of the lads mothers is a layabout and has never had a job.

Another highly amusing Bernard moment.

Guest eastbank

poor old bernard...he is only annoying for 90 minutes.....if you don't like sitting near him..then move...loads of empty seats....they will be wanting the really naughty boys banned next....

he shouts attack..attack...attack...and swears....like thousands of other wednesdayites...swearing that is....

Guest eastbank

The Band?

Sounds familiar.

*The Birds Eye - above - is very funny*

put the band in south.....under the guise of bernards band.....i'd buy the album

Guest eastbank

He's not as bad as these two twáts behind me who shout "hasta los búhos" all game.

"Hasta" this, "Búhos" that.

ask them what it means....never heard that on shur--cliffe

sounds to me like bernard is set in his ways of being loud and having the last word

i'm sure nobody wants him banned but what can the club do

may I suggest that when he is let back in, somebody should take the time out to film him, record his antics and then sit him down and ask him to watch a replay

you never know, he just might feel a bit silly and decide to see the error of his ways

sounds to me like bernard is set in his ways of being loud and having the last word

i'm sure nobody wants him banned but what can the club do

may I suggest that when he is let back in, somebody should take the time out to film him, record his antics and then sit him down and ask him to watch a replay

you never know, he just might feel a bit silly and decide to see the error of his ways

Doubt it if he's been doing it for years.

Almost like an habit. 

Bernard watched the game from the Riverside.

He just sat down at a table with his pie,chips and peas, taking someones seat in the process.

An ignorant old get but you have feel a bit sorry for him.

I gave it up, felt sorry for him. He was talking in too many riddles for me to understand what he was on about, but the gist of it was he wanted us to walk out of the ground after 10 minutes as a protest! All tongue in cheek though I think.

I'd hate to have to sit near him at a match, but this bloke lives and breathes Sheffield Wednesday.

I think the club should sit him up in the Grandstand towards the Leppings Lane end, where it's empty. With the warning of a further ban if he moves and annoys others.