Bernard's Protest - Photo

Then why start the thread?

If you don't like the thread - don't read it

Ta

Can I suggest you stop suggesting that Bernard has a long history of crimes that mean he deserves his ban then - and maybe everybody else will hopefully stop suggesting Bernard is mental.

I've not suggested that - and people aren't claiming he is a mentalist on the back of anything I post

Stop trying to turn this into a thread about me

Ta

Owlstalk Shop

Can't believe people are actually defending this bloke

I can't believe yours and others total lack of sympathy or empathy in this thread. The lack of any attempt at any understanding is quite staggering. You seem to think this this bloke is quite autonomous of thought and his actions.

Quite clearly, he isn't.

I kind it quite baffling and sad.

So, at least we both have something in common.

If you don't like the thread - don't read it

Ta

I've not suggested that - and people aren't claiming he is a mentalist on the back of anything I post

Stop trying to turn this into a thread about me

Ta

Don't infer knowledge of both sides, shout others down re. their opinions and then refuse to answer questions whilst basking in the glory/controversy of a 77 year old man being banned from his club

Ta.

Guest Deleted member

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/node/39173

I remember those days. Neil was an absolute hero - defending the rights of people to express an opinion

It seems (only from what has been reported I admit) that Bernards opinion is that our team should attack more regularly, and that Lee Bullen/Andy Daykin should clear off back to Scotland/Bramall Lane.

Those are the only facts that everyone has. That is what was printed in the article, and the club had the opportunity to respond, and they stated he had been banned for verbally abusing senior officials of the club.

Lets all deal with facts here - no one knows what Bernard is guilty of of in the past (least of all Neil as he has admitted) and no one knows whether Bernard has any mental issues.

Lets all stop the conjecture. And for those saying "If you had to sit near Bernard you would support this" - I sit near people every week who are f***ing annoying. The idiot who sits behind me who shouts "WHOS THAT MAN WITH THE BIG FAT NOSE OOH AAH OO AH AH" is incredibly annoying but I would never support his removal for that.

I could add something that Bernard has done in front of senior management at the club that in it's own right deserves him getting a ban. 

Perhaps they have built a dossier on him.

And he shouts out "attack" , never takes any flack, that's our Bernie,

Yes he sits on the South, got a very big mouth, that's our Bernie,

Then he waves his old ****, when he gets loads of stick,

Show's his old wrinkly old c0ck to the Directors' Box,

Then he whips out his teeth to suck juice of his beef,

That's our Bernie !!!!!

So wibble it is then

Can I suggest you stop suggesting that Bernard has a long history of crimes that mean he deserves his ban then - and maybe everybody else will hopefully stop suggesting Bernard is mental.

Count me out of saying Bernard as mental issues.

Guest eastbank

poor old BERNARD getting grief....ok BULLEN does not deserve to F....OFF to SCOTLAND.....but the snortbeast DAYKIN...does want throwing back to LANE...its DERBY on saturday....mind your language and violence boys...you may get a BERNARD BANNING ORDER....

stewards stand on the NORTH...and take no action....because the boys are a bit stronger than poor old BERNARD....

EAST BERNARD REPUBLICAN ARMY....

Can't believe people are actually defending this bloke.

He's got rightfully banned for persistently shouting abuse and just downright behaving anti-socially.

Knock 40 years off this bloke, and no one would give a ****.

Just because he's been loyal and is an old bloke doesn't mean he's exempt from being dealt with by the club.

I think been a season ticket holder for 53 years has a lot to do with it. I bet 20 years ago he didn't have these so called mental issues.and was a perfectly good spectator. If it were an 18 year old, more than likely he would not have mental issues and be anti-social.

I think been a season ticket holder for 53 years has a lot to do with it. I bet 20 years ago he didn't have these so called mental issues.and was a perfectly good spectator. If it were an 18 year old, more than likely he would not have mental issues and be anti-social.

FFS

How do you know he has mental health issues ?

Owlstalk Shop