Bernard's Protest - Photo

Iv sat near Bernard for 13 years on the south stand and this season he moved on to my row 2 seats away, so I think I can judge him and I can tell you he deserves his ban,

He does it all for attention he shouts his mouth off and looks around for attention, somebody tells him to shut up and he picks a fight with them.

I know fans often shout there Mouths off but not like Bernard a lot of the time it's Racist and he does it for 90 mins.

My 12 year old son stopped cumming this season because of him, my son saw the newspaper article saying he was banned and said can I go to the game on sat dad.

Hope Bernard learns his lesson, but I dout it.

I`ve known Bernard well for 40 years. He`s virtually an uncle to my kids ,[both now in their 20s], They both love hlm to bits, but find his ways very strange. He has a heart of gold, but cannot stop himself getting involved in matters that have nothing to do with him. He resents any authority or officialdom, and will fight tooth and nail with them, even when he knows he is 100% in the wrong. He rung me on Thursday and we spoke for over an hour. He doesn`t believe he has done anything wrong, but he wouldn`t even if he was totally out of order.

Even though we are very close friends, I haven`t sat with him at a match in 20 years, because he is an absolute pain in the arse at a game.

The club has a big problem here because he will never change, and he will escalate his protests until he gets hjs own way; It`s going to be painful to watch until they let him back in..

Iv sat near Bernard for 13 years on the south stand and this season he moved on to my row 2 seats away, so I think I can judge him and I can tell you he deserves his ban,

He does it all for attention he shouts his mouth off and looks around for attention, somebody tells him to shut up and he picks a fight with them.

I know fans often shout there Mouths off but not like Bernard a lot of the time it's Racist and he does it for 90 mins.

My 12 year old son stopped cumming this season because of him, my son saw the newspaper article saying he was banned and said can I go to the game on sat dad.

Crikey...

Owlstalk Shop

That's a good post. I agree with your sentiments. You shouldn't have to put up with that.

The Club will have to find him somewhere where he can't upset people.

He should be banned for life. I've had the unpleasant experience of sitting in front of him for one match. He ruins the entire match for those sitting around him and he is constantly looking for a reaction so that he can commence a 10 minute non-sensical rant at some poor sod who really wants to get on and watch the match. He likes to use his walking stick as a weapon and threatens people with it. He's rude, obnoxoius, racist and completely barking wibble!

if he has got issues mentally (IF) , then it needs to be delt with carefully

Well, the issue is being discussed in the right forum.

Providing you are not a spacker, homosexual, simpleton, paki, gypsy or disabled.

Owlstalkers are a sensitive and enlightened bunch.

It's a broad church.