Bernard's Protest - Photo

Guest intercity0wl

Games gone soft i tell thee, both on and off the pitch, and especially off it as far as S6 is concerned, travel and watch games at both Merseyside grounds and many others and see if things like F**k off Back to Scotland would get ya a ban, even if it was shouted at one of the home  teams Manager, never mind a youth coach or a Blunt in Owls clothing.

Too many none football people making the decisons as to whats best for us all,  how we should behave, what we should say, and at what level we should say it at.

I've not got them 

Bernard isn't the easiest person to get facts out of - he kept yelling Mick Jagger and shouting across the road to people about how the club don't want old people anymore during our conversation, and going off on massive tangents when I was looking for a few facts about the incidents and whether he'd been ejected numerous times/recieved writting warnings previously etc

The club rightly don't want to go into it as it's a matter between them and Bernard 

(quite right too)

So whilst I've spoke to both parties I'm no wiser and as such won't make any assumptions or state 100% support for either viewpoint - as it correct and right

You're wasted on this site, Neil.......the Labour party are crying out for a charismatic leader,

Guest Deleted member

I hope in 40 years when I turn mental I don't get banned....

To be fair - I'd fully support that...

I don't know how anyone can support either side with such a lack of facts at hand either

Are you saying there are more facts than what was printed in the paper - where both sides were given the opportunity by the journalist to publish the facts? Its just that everyone is basing their opinions on that - and some on the fact they sit near him and find him shouting out words in the South Stand annoying

He told me himself yesterday

So he didn't just shout wibble and Mick Jagger then? Make your mind up?

Have the club never done that then ?

We don't know. Have they?

Guest Deleted member

Of course there are

The statements that Rob Staton read out on Radio Sheffield for starters...

I dont listen to Football Heaven

Guest davet30

He can come and sit with me.

I've sat on a table with 33, Trev and WSO.

It can't be any worse.

lol you may just regret that.  Once we were struggling to find a seat in the 1867 when we noticed his table had space.  I ended up sitting next to him... Phew.  I know what Neil means when he says only 5 minutes.  Thank goodness the match kicked off @ 3.00pm or I'd have still been there.