I'm sick of it

are we heck

lol

Well there's always some two hat moaning whichever part of the ground I go in. Always has been ever since I can remember, mind you due to the alzheimer's it could be me but I'm not sure! :wacko:

Some people just don't understand the game or what they're watching.

I made my mind up a good few years ago when I was about 13 that we have fans who are thick.

But I'm sure this applies to supporters in football ground up and down the country.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

The guy behind me was a bit of a thicko.

When COG was on:

"Yeah he works hard and runs around, but that means hes never going to ne in the centre to score goals"

When Madine was on:

"flippinghate Madine hes lazy and doesnt run around. All he cares about is scoring goals".

What.The.roger

That fella obviously ain't the brightest but he could be onto something, if you think about it.

If we could merge O'Grady and Madine into one, then we'd have a unstoppable striker! :p

Edited by Sweet&TenderOwl

I still think that some of the terrible football we have witnessed over the last 15 years has mentally scarred man of our fans, including me. Even though we are hopefully moving forward now I think it will take a while for people to recover and I think its made some people overreact over fear of losing/going down again.

Then there are also people who are just morons who moan for the sake of it.

Last time I went to a game the only people complaining were old blokes scattered about around me, all echoing similar things. Best bit was that every time they went to moan about the player they named the wrong one.

"That Tudgay is a reyt useless lump, all he does is run in circles"... Tudgay was subbed 5 minutes before this was said, there are some reyt numpties.

Last time I went to a game the only people complaining were old blokes scattered about around me, all echoing similar things. Best bit was that every time they went to moan about the player they named the wrong one.

"That Tudgay is a reyt useless lump, all he does is run in circles"... Tudgay was subbed 5 minutes before this was said, there are some reyt numpties.

Technically they were right then

There's an old guy in front of me who is the biggest whinger ever, every game this season it's been the worst performance he has ever witnessed! Even Birmingham!!!!! Where was he five years ago???

Every pass that goes astray he moans every attack that doesn't end in a goal he moans, tells everyone around him that jones hasn't a clue and is out of his depth!!

He must be a a joy to share a long car journey with!

I would like to hole-heartedly apologise to Neil and his anti boo gang. I have always protected the rights of the booers and the complainers. However today I totally got it. The moaning in the first half and parts of the second half was nothing short of pathetic. It was as if we were getting played off the pitch or something.

Also noticed that most of the moaners around me were people who were not regulars. Some may have sat in other parts of the ground, but many were clearly rare attenders (some even blamed the "poor form" on their being there for once). Pissed me off even more; I have always supported the "paid your money, do what you want" argument but not sure it counts with those who rarely pay.

It's scary. I think we should get a team of JOC's in. That way even if we lose as long as they've ran around for the full 90 we can be pleased they care. All because they chased shadows.

This is one reason I much prefer getting to away games instead of the home ones.

lol we do have some thick wobblers in our fan base, i was in the toilets near the KOP exit at half time and one old chap said there is some moss outside (meaning the plant like life form) and some young scrubber said rumblein packie's there everywhere......It angered me to say the least