I'm sick of it

In the first half, people resorted to abusing our players again. One which pissed me off was when they strated to abuse Bothroyd for jogging, when Kirkland was about to take a goal kick. They wanted Bothroyd to sprint into a random position, just because Kirkland was taking his time. Then they all abused Daniel Jones for not going forward, then slagged him off when he did seconds after.

Then anytime Barkley or Bothroyd tried something a bit special that didn't completely work, they were the worst players ever.

It makes me think that we'd only be happy if we had 11 layers without any skill that sprinted everywhere with no aim. We're scared of actual quality.

In the first half, people resorted to abusing our players again. One which pissed me off was when they strated to abuse Bothroyd for jogging, when Kirkland was about to take a goal kick. They wanted Bothroyd to sprint into a random position, just because Kirkland was taking his time. Then they all abused Daniel Jones for not going forward, then slagged him off when he did seconds after.

Then anytime Barkley or Bothroyd tried something a bit special that didn't completely work, they were the worst players ever.

It makes me think that we'd only be happy if we had 11 layers without any skill that sprinted everywhere with no aim. We're scared of actual quality.

Where were you sat ?

Owlstalk Shop