HYSTERIA

Stop panicking people.

We've absolutely battered two teams expected to finish near the automatic places.

OK we've only got one point from those two games, but that's to be expected from a team that's been on such a poor run of form - these things don't just stop straight away.

If we were performing badly i'd be worried, but we're playing well.

If we're still looking for our first win since Millwall after the Peterborough game i'll be concerned, but right now, it's far too early in the season to start calling for the manager's head.

post-445-0-45854900-1329470346_thumb.png

Guest foreverSWFC

It's definitely a strange feeling.

I don't want DJ to go, we're beginning to play some nice football and i seem quite relaxed, i'm confident we'll get a run together soon and stop the rot because we're playing very well on the pitch. We are just experiencing some bad luck mixed with a lack of concentration at times. We have certainly deserved much more from our last three games.

However, the table doesn't lie. We are nearly in November, with 9 points, in the relegation zone, on a truly awful run of results i've lost count how long it has been since we won a game. Therefore performances count for nothing, the season is getting into the swing of things now and we are being left behind.

Mixed emotions at the moment.

Who could even contemplate a return to League 1 especially after the ecstasy of last season and the misery of X previous seasons, then the implied aspirations for the future. I was left feeling I could just about put up with a season in the Championship before a long awaited return to the Premiership.

At the moment what reason, apart from blind faith have we to believe we can get out of this predicament? Is the squad good enough? Is the only way to buy your way out?

Stop panicking people.

We've absolutely battered two teams expected to finish near the automatic places.

OK we've only got one point from those two games, but that's to be expected from a team that's been on such a poor run of form - these things don't just stop straight away.

If we're still looking for our first win since Millwall after the Peterborough game i'll be concerned, but right now, it's far too early in the season to start calling for the manager's head.

This.

Nothing hysterical about many reactions by fans at the moment.

We could have said at the start of the season that this was all about consolidation and I personally would have accepted that. That's not what happened and expectations were raised, including something about a marquee signing that would blow us away?

Not good enough at the moment and I can't see a turn around in sight to be honest.

From I was last night - My take was that we gpt battered in the first half we could have gone in 4 down !

I have given DJ time and the issue is not DJ and systems but his players ! My take is that we played one up front as our mid field was light and lacking and therefore needed 5 not 4 !

We have with the exception of Kirkland , Llera, Buxton and Somedo a team of Division 1 - Players end of

Players are not good enough hard to say but that's my take - MM has he lost interest ?

Stick with him - Not been DJ's biggest fan this season but thing is there are already Championship jobs available at Burnley, Blackburn and Ipswich

Any potential replacement for DJ will probably have a shout at those jobs as well

Add to that working for MM might not suit some candidates and we may be looking at replacing with a poor choice

When we got DJ we may have been lucky in that he didnt have many more options at the time - would he have come here if faced with choice of us or say Blackburn in current circumstances ???

you can't batter a team and lose - they don't go together

Up to the 18 yard box we do.

If we were still playing now from last night, I doubt we'd have scored.

JJ at left back, and losing 1-0, deary deary me.

True our points tally is clearly unacceptable but everyone including the fans are pulling together. Having witnessed the last two under 21 games nothing is more certain that there is a huge silver lining in the clouds circling Hillsborough at the moment.

If we're completely honest, the thing that is peeing most people of is the contrast in fortunes of the Blunts, they are putting together one garbage performance after another and still managing to pile on the points.

Forget the Blades, We will get it right DJ is begining to get an idea established of his most relliable 11 and the players are begining to show signs of mutual understanding. A brighter future awaits, It may not be tomorrow but good things are worth waiting for.

This season DJ has had time and money and not produced

that for me is both worrying and encouraging, he's been able to bring players in and his experience in this league is fantastic. he knows how to build a team to compete and I believe he has done. It just needs to get over the gelling and confidence factors

the break allowed a bit of a confidence boost, which has seen an upturn in performance. we just need that win and have been somewhat unlucky in the past 2 games since the internatinal break

win the next 2 bring the confidence right back up and away we go, lose them and we're right back in dire trouble

Stop panicking people.

I've been saying this since the Palace loss but all I get is ''stop happy clapping''... Sorry for not being fickle peeps.

Just wait, Jones will get it right and you will all be back singing his praises and I'll be there saying ''I told you so"

Stop panicking people.

Well it looks to me you must be fiddleing with his Mrs or something, come on when are people going to get real, DJ has not got a clue on what to do about scoring goals. I have said this before , Hudders came up with us, same division as well, they seem to be doing ok, adjusting to the championship, but DJ , gives us this talk last week , we have to be able to adjust, well how did Hudders do it then. They must be on that lucky streak, if we are on an unlucky streak. We heard this nonsence off Irvine , all the same words, I can honestly say that even the great Sir Alex was on to an 10 game non winning run, there would be a bit more than whispers. DJ should have gone a few games ago. All this cr-p about early season is what it is cr-p. I remember him saying when they gave GM the sack, this is a results driven game, well bye bye and sorry good riddance, you have drove a wedge between GM's players and your superstars. not a happy place in that dressing room if you ask me, of course all the players will say they are trying hard, but DJ has destroyed what we would call a very good side from last season. Well done , thanks a bundle, Taxiiiiiiiii

we are just running round in circles getting no where fast ,the only fact is we are dropping like a stone playing pretty football without an end product means nothing unless you like losing that is,Hand on heart can any one tell me where is a win coming from,and as for being unlucky in football you tend to make your own luck if you work hard enough

Edited by trevdi9

we are just running round in circles getting no where fast ,the only fact is we are dropping like a stone playing pretty football without an end product means nothing unless you like losing that is,Hand on heart can any one tell me where is a win coming from,and as for being unlucky in football you tend to make your own luck if you work hard enough

Only lucky people say they make their own luck. Trust me, I now enough of them!

Hand on heart our next win comes on Saturday. We will beat Ipshit and then go on to beat Peterborough. We will gain momentum and get results on a regular basis after that and we'll forget all about a relegation scrap.