HYSTERIA

Stop panicking people.

We've absolutely battered two teams expected to finish near the automatic places.

OK we've only got one point from those two games, but that's to be expected from a team that's been on such a poor run of form - these things don't just stop straight away.

If we were performing badly i'd be worried, but we're playing well.

If we're still looking for our first win since Millwall after the Peterborough game i'll be concerned, but right now, it's far too early in the season to start calling for the manager's head.

Guest wilyfox

Stop panicking people.

We've absolutely battered two teams expected to finish near the automatic places.

OK we've only got one point from those two games, but that's to be expected from a team that's been on such a poor run of form - these things don't just stop straight away.

If we were performing badly i'd be worried, but we're playing well.

If we're still looking for our first win since Millwall after the Peterborough game i'll be concerned, but right now, it's far too early in the season to start calling for the manager's head.

you can't batter a team and lose - they don't go together

Not creating clear cut chances.

Only a matter of time before good performances turn to bad if we keep losing.

i remember this is what happened with Laws. We played brilliant football but didn't get the results.

Don't get mo wrong i am still behind jones but this is worrying.

Edited by Beholder

It is a wierd feeling, the team being lauded for their performances but the results not being there. Its a positive for us, because the players would have every right to be having their heads down. The best we can do is stay positive.

The big issue was before when we were shipping lots of goals, now we are much more competitive but we need to get a quality winger in who can play the final ball because JJ and Antonio are too similar.

The bad run has happened, we were in free fall for a time, now we are trying to start pulling out of the dive performance wise. But I'm not sure we can do it without that bit of extra quality in the wide areas or even an older head in midfield.

I think were on the cusp of getting it right, but its fragile. If we dont get it right soon we could lose our confidence and hit rock bottom. You cant keep playing well and losing.