Aaron Cawley arrested!

I've always wondered on occasions like these why we don't have "eye for an eye" justice system. Theft, assault etc anything of that nature you get to do the same back or nominate someone to do it for you. Would stop a lot of these crimes and make people think twice.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

We all know he deserves a prison sentence but we all know hes only gonna get a few hours community service

You watch - the CPS will drop the case due to lack of evidence....

I was appalled and very upset over this experience, I still haven't got over the trauma, I think it will haunt me forever.

How much could I sue for?

You should contact a gentleman called Kevin, I think his last name is McCabe, he'll refer you to his poster boy Sean Bean who will hire the ugliest people you have ever seen march down on Downing Street to raise awareness of your trauma, for a nominal undisclosed fee, which is rumoured to be more than the Compensation package.

不久,今天下午1时前格洛斯特郡警方拘捕一名21岁男子涉嫌攻击距离切尔滕纳姆利兹v谢菲尔德星期三队比赛的事件在连接到上周五,10月19日。正在由南约克郡警察局的调查。该名男子目前仍然在警方拘留。

A lot of people are slating SYP but our stewarding certainly was inadequate to say the least! This is not the fault of the stewards, but is the fault of those responsible for security and crowd safety.

I don't think our stewards are any different to anywhere else. They have no chance of containing the sheer volume of people trying to get on the pitch that we saw Friday.

I don't think our stewards are any different to anywhere else. They have no chance of containing the sheer volume of people trying to get on the pitch that we saw Friday.

like I said in my post, it's not the fault of the stewards but whoever is in charge! There weren't that many trying to get onto the pitch.

Shortly before 1pm today Gloucestershire Police arrested a 21-year-old man from Cheltenham on suspicion of assault in connection to an incident at the Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday game on Friday, Oct 19. The investigation is being led by South Yorkshire Police. The man currently remains in police custody.

he won't get bail they'll probably take him to court tomorrow...depends on the magistrate if he gets bail...he's not taken any notice of orders put on him yet has he so who knows?

I think you are 100% correct.

He will be remanded in custody until trial or sentence.

Arrested in Cheltenham apparently. Being transported back to South Yorkshire.

Alright there, the Wednesday?

I come in peace, brothers (and sisters).

As a City fan from Somerset, a long-time season-ticket holder at Ashton Gate, I just wanted to extend feelings from the West Country.

I am sure I can speak on behalf of thousands and thousands of City fans (every club has its idiots and I ain't sure I can speak for those from my club), when I say that I was appalled to see that ingrate behave the way he did on Friday evening.

It shames me to think he comes from anywhere even remotely near here. Luckily we consider Cheltenham a backwater up north and give it a wide berth.

The football world unites, surely to God, against these sub-species and we offer our love and respect, Wednesday.

One Danny Wilson was a firm fave down here for a long time, and as a proper club (both of us), we have admiration for a club such as yours.

Good luck for the season, fingers crossed you batter Leeds at E.Rd in April, er, but leave your shooting boots at home when you play us in early Dec, eh? We are a porous lot at the best of times - we could do with a draw or two at the mo' so... (I appreciate the selfishness of that comment given that you are below us in the table, but, what say we agree to a draw now? We promise not to run on the pitch at all...)

Cheers anyway, and this incident only serves to heighten everyone's already well-established loathing of Leeds.

Yours in football,

Tony & BCFC

Nice post thanks. You're welcome on here anytime.

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.