Aaron Cawley arrested!

After he ran on the pitch and shoved Kirkland - he seemed to run back behind the goal, and into the crowd and seemed to be making an instant move to get out of the ground asap

Did he run up the tunnel ?

yeah, he went up the tunnel and left the ground immediately after the incident apparently.

Also, I dont think he had a banning order, but had SERVED a previous banning order (which he breached a couple of times)

After he ran on the pitch and shoved Kirkland - he seemed to run back behind the goal, and into the crowd and seemed to be making an instant move to get out of the ground asap

Did he run up the tunnel ?

No idea, but there will be no shortage of hardcases in Strangeways or Armley running up his tunnel in the next few months.

theres not a chance he will be remanded in custody

I think he will. I'm sure the SYP will want to fetch him again from Cheltenham for failing to answer his bail.

He will be remanded in custody because;

1) Breach of original banning order.

2) Possibility of breaching banning order and committing further offences whilst on bail.

Guest DaveJonesBarmyArmy

Shortly before 1pm today Gloucestershire Police arrested a 21-year-old man from Cheltenham on suspicion of assault in connection to an incident at the Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday game on Friday, Oct 19. The investigation is being led by South Yorkshire Police. The man currently remains in police custody.

lol

Shortly before 1pm today Gloucestershire Police arrested a 21-year-old man from Cheltenham on suspicion of assault in connection to an incident at the Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday game on Friday, Oct 19. The investigation is being led by South Yorkshire Police. The man currently remains in police custody.

lol

I could read that. Just left clicked and dragged over it.

Nice try tailface...

lol

Guest DaveJonesBarmyArmy

I could read that. Just left clicked and dragged over it.

Nice try tailface...

lol

multi testicles forgot about that

silly me

Guest DaveJonesBarmyArmy

I clicked and dragged again!

No fooling me motherfúcker.

:biggrin:

Guest DaveJonesBarmyArmy

I clicked and dragged again!

No fooling me motherfúcker.

:biggrin:

flip sake

i will eventually get u

just like aaron crawleys gunna get it in the prison showers

lol

A lot of people are slating SYP but our stewarding certainly was inadequate to say the least! This is not the fault of the stewards, but is the fault of those responsible for security and crowd safety.

Our Stewards cause more trouble whn nothing is kicking off yet can cause a full blown fight yet when it comes to doing what there payed to do they do bugger all and just watch.