Aaron Cawley arrested!

Shortly before 1pm today Gloucestershire Police arrested a 21-year-old man from Cheltenham on suspicion of assault in connection to an incident at the Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday game on Friday, Oct 19. The investigation is being led by South Yorkshire Police. The man currently remains in police custody.

is this the new eye test then? :tango: seriously though it's time that the authrorities really throw the book at him. :reda:

is this the new eye test then? :tango: seriously though it's time that the authrorities really throw the book at him. :reda:

Throw it at him...Live on Sky!!!

Can we have a poll on this.?

Who's for hanging him.

Obviously someone else will hang him, we just have to vote,

I don't mind throwin' a book....but i'm a bit squeamish....could i hit him with a Beano?

Edited by asteener1867

Oh and not to mention the good old british tax payer will now have to foot the bill for some poo pooty low life solicitor to defend this scum bag at around 100 pound an hour for his time. God its time this flippingcountry had a good hard look at itself!

Oh and not to mention the good old british tax payer will now have to foot the bill for some poo pooty low life solicitor to defend this scum bag at around 100 pound an hour for his time. God its time this flippingcountry had a good hard look at itself!

It's too late for this once great country mate we're f00ked.

I'm praying for some common sense from our justice system for a change...but it won't happen.

Guest Bedders

It's too late for this once great country mate we're f00ked.

I'm praying for some common sense from our justice system for a change...but it won't happen.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guest Somerset&CityFan

Alright there, the Wednesday?

I come in peace, brothers (and sisters).

As a City fan from Somerset, a long-time season-ticket holder at Ashton Gate, I just wanted to extend feelings from the West Country.

I am sure I can speak on behalf of thousands and thousands of City fans (every club has its idiots and I ain't sure I can speak for those from my club), when I say that I was appalled to see that ingrate behave the way he did on Friday evening.

It shames me to think he comes from anywhere even remotely near here. Luckily we consider Cheltenham a backwater up north and give it a wide berth.

The football world unites, surely to God, against these sub-species and we offer our love and respect, Wednesday.

One Danny Wilson was a firm fave down here for a long time, and as a proper club (both of us), we have admiration for a club such as yours.

Good luck for the season, fingers crossed you batter Leeds at E.Rd in April, er, but leave your shooting boots at home when you play us in early Dec, eh? We are a porous lot at the best of times - we could do with a draw or two at the mo' so... (I appreciate the selfishness of that comment given that you are below us in the table, but, what say we agree to a draw now? We promise not to run on the pitch at all...)

Cheers anyway, and this incident only serves to heighten everyone's already well-established loathing of Leeds.

Yours in football,

Tony & BCFC

Shortly before 1pm today Gloucestershire Police arrested a 21-year-old man from Cheltenham on suspicion of assault in connection to an incident at the Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday game on Friday, Oct 19. The investigation is being led by South Yorkshire Police. The man currently remains in police custody.