Pecnik

Been negged on here loads saying this since day 1.

The bloke has never been a footballer in a million years. No pace, no trick, no presence, no aerial ability. I can't think of any position we can play him where he will be effective. the only thing i'll give him is that hes not lazy and is keen to do well, but sorry utter poo pooe.

regardless of if you have been proved right, maybe people wanted to give him a chance to show what he could do? strange i know

This must mean that Antonio his gash because Pecnik offered a hell of a lot more than him

And that means one of two things.1. You didn't go to the game. 2. Your eyes are painted on.

Antonio actually got involved in the game, and was quite prepared to battle for the ball, and take the opposition on. Before the game yesterday, I said on here that Pecnik had some attributes that JJ didn't have, but even though I am defnitely not a JJ fan, I'm saying now that the worst performance I've ever seen from Johnson in a Wednesday shirt (and there has been some rubbish) was infinitely better than the nothing performance from Pecnik yesterday.

Nobody in this world can give me a rational answer as to why Pecnik lasted longer than the first half yesterday. You can only give people the benefit of the doubt so many times, and for me, with regards Pecnik, yesterday was the last time I'm prepared to give him the benefit. He was utter garbage.

Poor yesterday but so was half the team. Don't think his work rate could be faulted yesterday - willing to chase lost causes and close down but like a few other of Jones buys its his overall quality that is worrying. Just don't think he will make a big impact at this level.

Last year we were a League 1 club. This year we're playing at a higher level, with a brand new squad. The players have yet to gel into a cohesive unit. If we were to finish mid-table this season? We'd finish around 13 places higher than last season. That would be progress.

Pecnik is one of those players, who also has to get used to the English style of play. It's a bit like being condemned before going to trial.