Pecnik

He is obviously technically skillful but ineffective in a 4-4-2. Its worrying that DJ rates him so highly if we are going to persist with this formation.

Some poor corners though.

Apart from Llera I'm yet to see a decent corner taker this season.....McCabe and Barkley were shocking the other night

Been negged on here loads saying this since day 1.

The bloke has never been a footballer in a million years. No pace, no trick, no presence, no aerial ability. I can't think of any position we can play him where he will be effective. the only thing i'll give him is that hes not lazy and is keen to do well, but sorry utter poo pooe.

Guest cypress hill

He is obviously technically skillful but ineffective in a 4-4-2. Its worrying that DJ rates him so highly if we are going to persist with this formation.

Some poor corners though.

what does technically skillful mean ?

your either good or your not

he's utter dog 5hite

Guest totemowl

Some nice touches but I was disappointed he was played up front whenJJ came on.

His free kick, the one no one's mentioned was a piece of brilliance tho. Prob the closest we got to scoring after the penalty.

Personally I think we'll be better with him on the pitch than JJ.

His free kick, the one no one's mentioned was a piece of brilliance tho. Prob the closest we got to scoring after the penalty.

No mate, it was a crap cross, he did the same thing against oldham on his debut.

Over hit cross that still wasn't on target. Brilliant.

Just not bothered...

Over hit cross that still wasn't on target. Brilliant.

It won a corner - first player in a while not to under hit a cross for which he deserves credit. Shows confidence.

Yes he had a unremarkable game but for me he shows good footwork and an eye for a creative 'defence opening' pass which i don't see anyone else doing.

For now i'm happy for him to sub or be subbed by JJ until he's been given plenty of opportunity to prove himself.

Been negged on here loads saying this since day 1.

The bloke has never been a footballer in a million years. No pace, no trick, no presence, no aerial ability. I can't think of any position we can play him where he will be effective. the only thing i'll give him is that hes not lazy and is keen to do well, but sorry utter poo pooe.

He does have a trick, it's a Cruyff turn which takes him onto his weaker foot and makes him even more ineffectual.

Guest marco_ward2000

Doesn't look up to it IMO. Got a bit of skill but that doesn't make him a good footballer. We can only hope he gets better...... Not impressed as yet!

watching him today, i don't think he knows what to do for the best when he's on the pitch. his corners were gash and he's no JJ when running at defenders. Pecnik offers nothing at the minute - but it's still early days.