Huddersfield feel confident

Having just won Derby, they are coming here and talking about taking all three points, tbf I've been impressed with their start, Hammill, Voughan, Southern, Scannell, Dixon and Norwood have all been excellent signings for them IMVHO, forget Jordan Rhodes, this team has pace, our defence better be sorted or else they will score a few, we should not under estimate them or write them off.

On the other side of the coin, we have the players too, we need to bounce back now, tighten our defence which I feel we can, then we could give them a good hiding, and then send the 900 odd Hudd fans back up the A61 in their Cortinas.

Thoughts?

Edited by TaxiMark

We will need to find a solution to the usual problem of sides who play 3 central midfielders, at least they did in their televised game this season. The only time we have done well against sides who play this way was against Birmingham and we managed to get JJ and Rodri on the ball alot but normally, like Brighton, we just don't have an answer.

If we don't sort our defence out we may see a repeat of last season where we need to score four to get something from the game.

Although, at home we are a different team. I reckon we'll take 3 points coming off another 3-2 win #leakydefence

I agree - whoever our defensive coach is get em sacked. Better defence under BL's! lol lol lol