Marlon Harewood

Guest ocsiti

He wouldn't get a game on parson cross park on a sunday with my team never mind Wednesday first team

Guest foreverSWFC

I still think that playmaker/creative midfielder to play next to Semedo will be a key signing.

Regula?

Regula?

I've never seen him play so wouldn't know. Still there is no guarantee that he can do the job or that he plays that role.

Still there are plenty of players available for that position that I would be really happy about.

Two I really wanted to see here, but went elsewhere are Norwood - Huddersfield and Wallace - Tranmere.

Some very harsh assessments in this thread of a striker who has had several seasons where he has scored in double figures in both the Championship and the Premiership (though his lack of regular football in recent years put a stop to that). I've not seen him play since he left Blackpool but I reckon Harewood could be a good back-up option for us next season, if nothing else.

Some very harsh assessments in this thread of a striker who has had several seasons where he has scored in double figures in both the Championship and the Premiership (though his lack of regular football in recent years put a stop to that). I've not seen him play since he left Blackpool but I reckon Harewood could be a good back-up option for us next season, if nothing else.

you mean a "development player" lol

I completely trust Dave Jones to make the most effective use of the budget he has at his disposal and to get that team performing near the top end of their capabilities.

We can debate whether that budget is enough/not enough for us to challenge for a play-off place - but DJ can only spend what he has been given.

Guest Sniper1

This thread's got bump me written all over it.

Especially when Big Marlon bangs in his 18th goal of the season on the 1st December away to Cardiff.

Good luck Marlon, hope you get a contract.

He's going to be what Akpo Sodje should have been.

he's always been vvank. Had pace and thats it, bit of a donkey if i'm honest. Hope he fails drastically on trial.

i hope he comes in and scores 30 goals and shoves your negativity down yer throat.........