Was there a more painful way to lose ?

From Bluntsmad...

Did not see that and hope he is fine, but what was going on with the woman at the end of the row just before the end of 90 mins when some bloke started staggering down the steps and threw up all over her, she rushed off covered and did not see her again, not a good day for her.

:tango:gary megson:tango:lol

just playing it back on my SKY+ plus box and savouring every moment of it.

me too must have watched pens 20 times great viewing love rewinding it when they think theyve got it won and picking different utd fans out in crowd to see them laughing and cheering its so funny Edited by king of kings

As much as I dislike United, I don't like kicking a man who is already down....

I see what you mean, and of course you're right.

**** that, I'm going to be kicking every one of them, it's payback for all the kicking I've taken in the last 12 years.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I see what you mean, and of course you're right.

**** that, I'm going to be kicking every one of them, it's payback for all the kicking I've taken in the last 12 years.

and it will taste a helluva lot better for that.ENJOY YOUR KICKING PIGGY SCUM!!! :tango:

Apart from winning the league cup and getting promotion in the same season, this has got to be the best season in my 35 seasons watching the owls. It may be seen as bitterness by some, oh we want to be in the same league for Sheffield or for the derbies, no sorry they can rot where they are. This season will live long in the memory and should be celebrated a we still celebrate Boxing day 79. Hope someone can come with a fitting chant to keep it going

UTO FTB

How about:

We're gonna Forest and Derby

Leeds and Blackburn too

Pigs are going to Crawley

Shrewsbury, Yeovil and Crewe

Huddersfield miss chances in the game then miss their first THREE penalties! I wanted United to get hammered but, with hindsight, it was absolutley perfect. After being above us all season, then sneaking into the final, then having to pay out all that money, STILL NOT SCORE IN A FINAL, and to top it off, being in front in a penalty shoot out and STILL lose. Just PERFECT! And, of course, it's not the end. It's the beginning of the end though. Financial meltdown.

While I'm commiserating with my Blades-supporting colleagues at work, and telling them that it will be a much weaker league next season, I know I will be unable to keep a MASSIVE smirk appearing on my face...

Got a feeling he'll know you're #issing in his pocket mate........He knows it's weaker because their top players are going to be moving for the exit doors quicker than a pig at Wembley, watch for the elbow!

Being a person of mid-years and having prombles with bowel control, the excitement got too much when the simmo penalty went over (i was in the rawson at he time)

Gone or the days when i used to dive in at the deep end (same place) safe in the knowledge i could do a floater without reprocussions ....

Ah.. those were the days !

Edited by owls-swfc

Guest cypress hill

....at a wedding yesterday...... is there any video of their demise anywhere (penalty shoot out).......cant find it?

FLS monday night 11-30

look north,should also be good viewing

Guest cypress hill

....at a wedding yesterday...... is there any video of their demise anywhere (penalty shoot out).......cant find it?

my mistake mate

FLS tonight at 11-50

All that season...

All that massive lead at the top of the division

All that controversy with Ched

All those goals

All that effort

All that hard work

And it's all blown by your keeper having to score a penalty at Wembley in front of Huddersfield fans

FOOOOOK ME

This season has had it ALL hasn't it !

Owlstalk Shop