Was there a more painful way to lose ?

The last words I said to my Utd supporting mates on Friday was good luck.... If you win , fair enough. You will get the credit you deserve.

but

if you lose , I want you to do it spectacularly..

4- 0 down at half time..... a proper spanking... 5 or 6 nil.

3-0 up at half time but then blow it in the second half and lose 3-4

An own goal in added time...

but I never conceived that they could find way to outdo any of those scenarios... 3-1 up on pens for your keeper to blow it on the 11th kick.. It's beyond make believe.

I suspect these colleagues may be working from home for a few days next week.

Only thing that could've bettered it was Simmonson scoring ref disallows it because the keeper moved or summat then Simmonson misses the retaken penalty

Guest on the band wagon

Apart from winning the league cup and getting promotion in the same season, this has got to be the best season in my 35 seasons watching the owls. It may be seen as bitterness by some, oh we want to be in the same league for Sheffield or for the derbies, no sorry they can rot where they are. This season will live long in the memory and should be celebrated a we still celebrate Boxing day 79. Hope someone can come with a fitting chant to keep it going

UTO FTB

Guest on the band wagon

to improve on it would have liked Quinn to miss. He is a good player but for that picture from the derby at the Stain I will dislike him for a long time

I dont think anyone could top off how they fooked it up! First throw away a 2 goal lead against us and then they lose to us, followed by throwing and 5 point lead with 2 extra games away to their local rivals. Whilst this is happening the promotion parties they had were in vain! They then just manage to get to the final and their fans basicly say flip that we will never win and dont go. The final is against a similar size club to themselves and both teams never looked like they wanted to be there. Comes down to pens and they are on the verge of winning them until they flip up again! Pens carry on and the keeper they have slated all season blasts it over. For the fourth time in a season they have us ripping them to shreds over how poo poo they are.

If Carlsberg did seasons.....

Guest Big Guns

As much as I dislike United, I don't like kicking a man who is already down....

I do more than once......