Danny Sonner

Steve Adams? Like someone else has said, names like these really make you appreciate Semedo

Tbf Steve Adams gave one of best midfield performances I've seen watching Wednesday when we won 2-1 at Hull to clinch play off place.

Tbf Steve Adams gave one of best midfield performances I've seen watching Wednesday when we won 2-1 at Hull to clinch play off place.

True very similar to rocastles only good performance for us in playoff final, one hit wonders.

What about one of our own Steve Haslam

*shudders*

Funny how you have random recollections about old players. For some reason, thought about Allan Johnson, who we had on loan from Middlesborough, the other day, and one particularly good performance he put in at Hillsborough.

Less successful wing signing was Richie Partridge - another waste of a wage whilst he was at Hillsborough.

Buying Danny Sonner, a player failing to make appearences for a club a league below for 75k simply wasn't the answer. I was so furious when he got sent off at West Ham the year we went down, up 3-2 and the bugger gets sent off we lose 4-3 at the end.

Although he would have been a good player for us in the league below if we kept him.

Guest dave jones n.1

I'll raise you terry cooke

i'll see your terry cooke and raise you lee peacock

i'll see your terry cooke and raise you lee peacock

i'll see my own lee peacock and raise it tony crane