Danny Sonner

Guest Row20

Oh Jesus Tony Crane ha ha ha ha ha ha ............ha ha ha ha ha ha

I do remember Tony Crane totally dominating Bobby Zamora against Brighton I think when everyone was tipping Zamora to be the next best thing. Crane was playing as a makeshift centreback . Can't remember him having any other good games for us though

Anybody remember this...?

He was still crap though.

Were Forest in the Prem the year we were relegated?

Sonner scored some spectacular goals, but like Potter he went missing when it mattered most. I dont think he was as bad as is being made out but again like Potter, he's not the kind of player that helps when the chips were down.

De-bilde.

proper turd for what we got at!

Was never worth the money we spent, but he did get 11 goals in his first season. He just had such a terrible attitude and was so left footed for an international player.

Edited by Bluesteel

Guest Owlamspartacus

ok I'll raise you all a wim jonk !

Been working in belgium and he's a god

not my opinion but something about a lawsuit???

Guest one gary shelton

Was decent in his first spell at Walsall.... decidedly crap in his second spell however.

Funny how people slate Danny Sonner but go on about players like Gerald Sibon.

Sonner wasn't great by any stretch but he was honest and quite consistent in a poor team. Sibon had technical ability but was useless in the side that went down, and picked up a bit as we went down the leagues, but was never more than a pick of a bad bunch.

If we could have kept hold of someone like Sonner in midfield when we went down we might have been a bit better.

Likewise McClaren, who was no great footballer but regularly put a shift in and scored a few goals.

Guest theowls 93

Steve Claridge's appearance for the reserves, the most painful experience ever. Competitively though, Steve harkness was wee wee poor and a waste of time.

Leon Knight.

Top moment outside the ground when my mates 9 year old asked for his autograph and then as he was walking away shouted back to us "He's not much bigger than me!" Cue us laughing hard, along with Leon Knights mate, whilst Knight stomped off.