Danny Sonner

I see your Danny Sonner and raise you Craig Armstrong

I remember being excited when we signed him, as it was during the days we didn't really pay money for players. So seeing as we did in his case, I thought he was going to be a revelation. Having seen him for a half, I was convinced we'd signed a player who had a prosthetic right foot.

I remember being excited when we signed him, as it was during the days we didn't really pay money for players. So seeing as we did in his case, I thought he was going to be a revelation. Having seen him for a half, I was convinced we'd signed a player who had a prosthetic right foot.

Another couple of pearlers for ya Phil Scott and my own personal favourite waste of space Steve Adams!

We havnt half had some gash over the years. Honourable mention to Paul McClaren

I'll see your Craig Armstrong and raise you ....Barry Horne.

Robbie Mustoe

Didn't mind Sonner, he scored a great header from the edge of the box in one game and was the kind of player we shouldve kept on relegation to work hard for us rather than Jonk.

He was never the kind of player who would get you into Europe though and they were our aspirations at the time! Barry Horne didn't do badly in the end.

Armstrong was one of the least effective players I've ever seen.

Sonner - brought into our squad as a key player in our premiership campaign

turned out to be a dam squid as we were relegated ... rumbleing christ

philip scott as well .. both cost about 50k a piece.. 50k for a prem player .. who the roger in the prem costs that!! jesus wept ...