Danny Sonner

Just looked through a list of ex-players. Worried about my memory, don't remember Bartosz Slusarski, who apparently only played for us four years ago. Also, don't remember Mayleb or Con Blatsis. I'd forgotten but do faintly remember Chris Stringer and Juan Cobian. Would be interested if anyone had any memories of this lot? Was also surprised (in a way) that Corr never scored for us, and by how many Heckingbottom did score for us.

Guest dave jones n.1

Maurice Ross anyone?

good call,.....................DAVID GRAHAM, oh yes he was a bobby dazzler

Danny Maddix, nothing really he was poo and not heard of him since.

Remember playing QPR a about 5 year ago and one of their stewards looked like Danny Maddix. Everyone was chanting and laughing with the guy, PRETTY sure he had no idea who the roger he was.

Just looked through a list of ex-players. Worried about my memory, don't remember Bartosz Slusarski, who apparently only played for us four years ago. Also, don't remember Mayleb or Con Blatsis. I'd forgotten but do faintly remember Chris Stringer and Juan Cobian. Would be interested if anyone had any memories of this lot? Was also surprised (in a way) that Corr never scored for us, and by how many Heckingbottom did score for us.

I remember signing Mayrleb but i don't think he ever played for us. I am aware that Slusarski and Blatsis played for us but I have no memory of them...

Juan Cobian was quite good from what I remember. Was it him that cried when we got relegated?

Guest greggo1867

Just looked through a list of ex-players. Worried about my memory, don't remember Bartosz Slusarski, who apparently only played for us four years ago.

I had to wikipedia Slusarski, as I'd forgotten about him too, but having done so, I can remember watching him. I think we had him around the same time we had Songo'o on loan (and about twelve others - if memory serves, we got fined for having one too many in the matchday squad once). Anyway, from what I remember of Slusarski, he was just an absolute brute who drew all the defenders to him and created space for others, and didn't offer a hell of a lot else. The wikipedia article claims we were looking at signing him permanently, but I don't remember that. Once he'd gone back to West Brom, I heard nothing more of him, apparently he's at Lech Poznan now.

he was......truly utterly poo

his biggest problem was the deluded idiot actually thought he was good..... :rolleyes:

I remember the star headline when he was bought, 'Wilson signs himself' - based on the fact he was from Wigan and played midfield. Hopefully Wilson signs more replicants in the coming years for united if that is the standard

De-bilde.

proper turd for what we got at!

I got slated for posting elsewhere that DeBilde was a waste of space. He conned us all imo. Complete waste of space! may I throw in Phil O'Donnel?

can't stop staring at your avatar you need to post on here more often lol

Totally agree. More please :wub: