Huddersfield tickets

Guest JonTheOwl66

Another reason why we desperately need to get automatic promotion - can you imagine how this system will be on the morning that play-off final tickets (or a semi against the likes of Hudds, pigs or Notts Co) go on sale?!

That's why we need more categories for who the tickets are on sale to, so the number of people trying to get them at the same time is smaller.

Oh and it's also fairer. x, y, and z can set set to split up season ticket holders into 4 groups. Assuming 12,000 season ticket holders, that's 4 groups of 3000 each. So on the the first morning of sale for certain games there would only be 3000 people trying at the same time, instead of all 12,000.

1. ST holders who have been to x number of away games (3000 ST holders who have been to the most away games)

2. ST holders who have been to y number of away games (3000 ST holders who have been to slightly fewer away games)

3. ST holders who have been to z number of away games (3000 ST holder who have been to some away games)

4. ST holders (Other 3000 season ticket holders who have been to very few away games)

5. Members

6. General sale

That's why we need more categories for who the tickets are on sale to, so the number of people trying to get them at the same time is smaller.

Oh and it's also fairer. x, y, and z can set set to split up season ticket holders into 4 groups. Assuming 12,000 season ticket holders, that's 4 groups of 3000 each. So on the the first morning of sale for certain games there would only be 3000 people trying at the same time, instead of all 12,000.

1. ST holders who have been to x number of away games (3000 ST holders who have been to the most away games)

2. ST holders who have been to y number of away games (3000 ST holders who have been to slightly fewer away games)

3. ST holders who have been to z number of away games (3000 ST holder who have been to some away games)

4. ST holders (Other 3000 season ticket holders who have been to very few away games)

5. Members

6. General sale

Krypton factor awaits you my friend..

Can you imagine the dogs dinner we would make in communicating that every time there is an away game.

Guest Deleted member

Apparently the online problems have been created by Owlstalkers logging on to report how many tickets there are left

Got mine about an hour ago. That's the busiest its even been when I've used it.

About ready to give up.

We need to think about our systems. Breaking like that isn't very good.

No no no, keep it the same.

Otherwise it might stop Season ticket holders who only want to go to Pigs away, Chesterfield away, and Huddersfield away from getting tickets at the expense of people who have been to Yeovil, Bournemouth, Exeter, Carlisle, etc. There'd be a meltdown on here.

FFS can we stop this juvenile i'm a better fan than you sh!t?

I went to plymouth for a night match once but doesn't mean i'm a better fan than someone who didn't!

Actually more the fool me cos it was a sh!te game!

If a ST holder suddenly decides they want to go to hudders and manage to get a ticket then

good for them.

Demand is greater than supply. flip all we can do about that. So let's

stop the childish remarks