Huddersfield tickets

Guest JonTheOwl66

But you just end up with the same 2000 people going to every away game and then 8-9K part timers fighting over the scraps. It would just make things worse. Maybe not for the few that get to every away game but for the majority who do 1/4 - 1/2 of them it would be a nightmare. I know loads of Leeds fans who are always whinging about their away points system because they can never get tickets to away games.

Yes a free for all is a bit of a pain in the arse but it isn't like it is life and death.

I'd love to go to every away game but I can't afford to, so I have to pick and choose which ones I do. Inevitably that falls to the local matches (as it will with most).

Changed it for you.

Edited by Joe M

Changed it for you.

I love how we are so against our own fans going to games. "I'm more deserving than you because........" flip off. We're all Wednesday aren't we?

If you want to go to every away game then get an away season ticket. Everyone else is a part timer.

Just not bothered...

I love how we are so against our own fans going to games. "I'm more deserving than you because........" flip off. We're all Wednesday aren't we?

If you want to go to every away game then get an away season ticket. Everyone else is a part timer.

Just ignore it mate, like you say unless you go to EVERY game

then technically we are all part timers!

Just ignore it mate, like you say unless you go to EVERY game

then technically we are all part timers!

I couldn't give a poo if the ground was full of people who have only been to 1 game in the last 30 years as long as they are Wednesdayites and get behind the team. Yes I'd be gutted to miss out but I don't think I deserve a ticket any more than someone else just because I went to Carlisle on a rainy tuesday. flip me, if we are going to start going on mileage we have fans who come to every home game from east anglia and the south coast, should they get 'ultra first priority' as they travel further to EVERY home game?

Just not bothered...

I couldn't give a poo if the ground was full of people who have only been to 1 game in the last 30 years as long as they are Wednesdayites and get behind the team. Yes I'd be gutted to miss out but I don't think I deserve a ticket any more than someone else just because I went to Carlisle on a rainy tuesday. flip me, if we are going to start going on mileage we have fans who come to every home game from east anglia and the south coast, should they get 'ultra first priority' as they travel further to EVERY home game?

Agree, i travel 200 mile round trip to S6 but i know there are people who drive further so its irrelevent. Doesn't make me a better fan cos i have to travel. If there is an away match i want to go to

then i'll try and get tickets. If not then it's tough sh!t!

£60 for the privilege? No ta, stick to clicking for hours with everyone else for the 2-3 local games a season.

That covers my train to Orient and Colchester by the way. True fan me tha knows.