Huddersfield tickets

Guest JonTheOwl66

Mate I have had them try and sell me tickets in the home end at away games before, they are useless and charge a fortune in 'admin' fees. I would rather not go than pay the extra, it is expensive enough as is!

Agreed mate, just worried they might sell out before I can get down to the ticket office at lunch - the missus' brother is coming down from Scotland and is desperate to watch us!

Finally thought I'd sorted it out - called back with my dad's ID - but now their system won't take my credit card!! Play didn't have a problem accepting it 4 minutes beforehand!! Arrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!! lol

Ended up calling and got them pretty easy. My biggest criticism is the £2 booking fee. I bought 12 tickets and have paid £24 in booking fees for a 5 minute conversation! I would not have called it the systems worked properly.

Oh well, just glad I have got my tickets.

Has anyone yet managed to buy them on the website? I have not even been able to login let alone get to the choose your seats section. Have been on since 9 o'clock. Why not prioritise to those will most away stubs on day 1 of sales like they used to?

Still not able to get past the front page. Even when the website melted down for Chesterfield tickets I managed to get them ordered by 9:25am

And if you dare to mention that away game regulars should get a day's priority for these popular games, you'll just get shouted down by the people who only want to go to the 2-3 local away games per season.

Edited by alanharper

Still not able to get past the front page. Even when the website melted down for Chesterfield tickets I managed to get them ordered by 9:25am

And if you dare to mention that away game regulars should get a day's priority for these popular games, you'll just get shouted down by the people who only want to go to the 2-3 local away games per season.

I've been to quite a few away games but I still think it isn't a great idea. And I still can't get through online.

Just not bothered...

I've been to quite a few away games but I still think it isn't a great idea. And I still can't get through online.

I really don't see why it shouldn't work. I've away to the likes of Exeter and Stevenage this season but might not get a ticket for Huddersfield, fortunately (or unfortunately as it turned out!) I did manage to get Chesterfield tickets.

For a game like Hudds, there's no reason why they couldn't give people who went to games like Exeter, Yeovil etc a day in advance to get theirs, there'd still be at least 3k tickets going on sale for everybody else tomorrow.

Has anyone yet managed to buy them on the website? I have not even been able to login let alone get to the choose your seats section. Have been on since 9 o'clock. Why not prioritise to those will most away stubs on day 1 of sales like they used to?

Got through to choose your seats and got kicked off so refreshed the page and after queueing for a few minutes I was back at choose your seats. Finally chose my first seat and it showed 1861 remaining. It's taken ten minutes to add three tickets to my basket and it has gone down to 1745 remaining.....painfully slow and now I have to wait and see if it will allow me to actually buy them!

I really don't see why it shouldn't work. I've away to the likes of Exeter and Stevenage this season but might not get a ticket for Huddersfield, fortunately (or unfortunately as it turned out!) I did manage to get Chesterfield tickets.

For a game like Hudds, there's no reason why they couldn't give people who went to games like Exeter, Yeovil etc a day in advance to get theirs, there'd still be at least 3k tickets going on sale for everybody else tomorrow.

There is no fair way to do it.

As it is it's fine, it depends how much you want a ticket. First come, first served.

If you start using the ticket stub arguments, how do you do it fair?

Guest danny wath owl

Come down now gave up online . nearly at door at ticket office now

Come down now gave up online . nearly at door at ticket office now

But you just end up with the same 2000 people going to every away game and then 8-9K fighting over the scraps. It would just make things worse. Maybe not for the few that get to every away game but for the majority who do 1/4 - 1/2 of them it would be a nightmare. I know loads of Leeds fans who are always whinging about their away points system because they can never get tickets to away games.

Yes a free for all is a bit of a pain in the arse but it isn't like it is life and death.

I'd love to go to every away game but I can't afford to, so I have to pick and choose which ones I do. Inevitably that falls to the local matches (as it will with most).

Just not bothered...

I'd like to think that fans who went to exeter and yeovil will get tickets for this but

there is no fair way of doing it..when demand outstrips supply.

Comes with the territory of supporting the MASSIVE!

If we ever get back to the top end of the championship ot heaven forbid the prem

then get used to it!