Huddersfield tickets

Guest JonTheOwl66

Online is a good system, its easy enough to use ... it just flipping crashes all the time.

Ive never had the phone answered yet in all the times ive ever rung up ... so as i mentioned on another thread, when it got to 10:15 and id still had no joy, i decided od have to get them at the ticket office, so got a taxi from Rawmarsh to Hillsborough. Cost me a fotune but it was worth it cos' we'll be there now. But it shouldnt have to come to that, the online system cant keep crashing everytime a big game comes around.

£85 for a Bacon Sandwich and an hour and a bit being banged around without being able to have a drink or a wee wee.

flip that.

Guest ancientowl

If tickets were allocated based on number of away matches attended then the chap in front of me in the ticket office armed with a shopping list of ID numbers would have to make sure that all the 50+ people on the list had all attended the required number of matches.

I don't see how anyone can disagree with a system that says for the most popular away games the most regular away supporters get an additional priority.

For Blades, Chesterfield and Huddersfield an extra priority should be given for 1 day for people who've been to two or more of the less popular ones.

I'm not in that top category but I think it's fair.

And while we're at it, sort out the online system so it doesn't crash as much. It's annoying.

I don't see how anyone can disagree with a system that says for the most popular away games the most regular away supporters get an additional priority.

For Blades, Chesterfield and Huddersfield an extra priority should be given for 1 day for people who've been to two or more of the less popular ones.

I'm not in that top category but I think it's fair.

And while we're at it, sort out the online system so it doesn't crash as much. It's annoying.

Finally some common sense.

I'm not looking for confrontation, but, the only people who must be opposed to a loyalty scheme must be the ones who don't go away that often. Give the regular travels (for e,g 2k) the first day of sales and then open it to the masses.

Finally some common sense. I'm not looking for confrontation, but, the only people who must be opposed to a loyalty scheme must be the ones who don't go away that often. Give the regular travels (for e,g 2k) the first day of sales and then open it to the masses.

So what we are suggesting is that people who are better off get priority? Because the only reason I don't go to every away game is cash.

Maybe we should just have a quick buy in priority scheme, you pay £100 and you get a days early priority on away tickets.

Just not bothered...

So what we are suggesting is that people who are better off get priority? Because the only reason I don't go to every away game is cash.

Maybe we should just have a quick buy in priority scheme, you pay £100 and you get a days early priority on away tickets.

Some of your comments have been a little silly in this thread Matti. (your comment earlier about how do people struggle today when they don't usually - simply because demand isn't high and websites and phone lines don't crash).

It's not a rich v poor scenario, it is just a question of fair. If the Smith family go nearly every week, everywhere, I'd say it's harsh if they fail to get their tickets for the 'big' games. Simple as that and I struggle to understand why anyone would say otherwise.

Finally some common sense.

I'm not looking for confrontation, but, the only people who must be opposed to a loyalty scheme must be the ones who don't go away that often. Give the regular travels (for e,g 2k) the first day of sales and then open it to the masses.

Sam .... are you a Premier Inn. Holiday Inn, Travelodge ......Goldcard member by any chance ? :ph34r:

Some of your comments have been a little silly in this thread Matti. (your comment earlier about how do people struggle today when they don't usually - simply because demand isn't high and websites and phone lines don't crash).

It's not a rich v poor scenario, it is just a question of fair. If the Smith family go nearly every week, everywhere, I'd say it's harsh if they fail to get their tickets for the 'big' games. Simple as that and I struggle to understand why anyone would say otherwise.

That was simply in relation to people saying they work and can't ring etc. etc. If you want to guarantee a ticket to any game then 9 am monday morning is the only chance you might have!

Is it fair that the Smith's have more disposable income and don't work weekends? What is fair? You can't please everyone unfortunately. It is a real minority that whinge about stuff like this so for me it really isn't an issue.

Just not bothered...