Huddersfield tickets

Guest JonTheOwl66

Define part timer.

The 2k that only "want" to go to United, Huddersfield, Chesterfield. Possibly Scunny and Notts County.

The season ticket argument is balls. We need support away aswell for the other 69 points available.

Edited by Joe M

Guest jimmyowl77

Got mine + 2, tried online and failed so rang up and got through after about 10 mins in queue, don't agree with £2 booking fee PER ticket but hey ho.

The 2k that only "want" to go to United, Huddersfield, Chesterfield. Possibly Scunny and Notts County.

The season ticket argument is balls. We need support away aswell for the other 69 points available.

So because you can't afford or have to work you are a part timer. There would still be a rush though and the system would still probably crash. But as long as you are OK that is OK I guess. :rolleyes:

Just not bothered...

Phone up, couldn't process tickets as our season tickets are shareholder ones, so all seats have same ID. The guy then put me through to the shop people and not the ticket office folk (though I thought the counter was for both?!), and he said the queue is huge so someone will have to call me back. Not happy. If the outsourced company can't deal with situations such as mine, why the f*ck are they contracted to do our ticket sales? Rubbish.

Phone up, couldn't process tickets as our season tickets are shareholder ones, so all seats have same ID. The guy then put me through to the shop people and not the ticket office folk (though I thought the counter was for both?!), and he said the queue is huge so someone will have to call me back. Not happy. If the outsourced company can't deal with situations such as mine, why the f*ck are they contracted to do our ticket sales? Rubbish.

Mate I have had them try and sell me tickets in the home end at away games before, they are useless and charge a fortune in 'admin' fees. I would rather not go than pay the extra, it is expensive enough as is!

Just not bothered...

Feel sorry for you mate, that is rubbish

I gave up online. Called ticketline on 08719001867. After 20 minutes of being engaged I got through. Another 3-4 minute and got sorted. I was trying online from 9 til I got through on the phone and didn't manage to get anything in my basket.