The Official Back Gary Megson Thread

He needs to improve results or he's gone, 2 wins from 10 is pathetic.

You're forgetting - he kissed the badge.

That makes him a Wednesday legend. :laugh:

You're forgetting - he kissed the badge.

That makes him a Wednesday legend. :laugh:

I'm just waiting for your first poor run of results.

Then all the antipathy of Wilson's Wednesday connections will spill out like the fury of hell. It won't be pretty.

Until then, enjoy your mocking. And your MASSIVE debts.

100%

It's MM who needs to back him with £££'s

either that, or accept that what megson has achieved with the funds at his disposal, has been all that could have been expected with charlton's recruitment, the pig's keeping their championship players, and 'uddersfield having a 50 goal a season marksman...

I'll happily admit I wanted Grayson after the losing streak. Purely for the reason that he has been promoted from this division twice whereas Megson failed at Forest and we were faltering. That ship has since sailed though and I think Megson deserves at least til the end of the season now.

Call me fickle if you like but I only want what is best for my club. We won't attract anyone better than Megson now and after yesterdays performance and the solidarity that was shown by the players when celebrating with him that shows that the players still back him. That therefore is good enough for me. I think he deserves the chance (this season) to get his club promoted. Over to you Gary.

Megson IN