I said the players would show their unity

for him yesterday and they did.

I emphasise again he has been here 12 months and

the club are 3rd from top...its a tough job just let him

get on with it.

If MM sacks him I think that will be for personal reasons

not footballing and certailny not financial as it will cost him

more to guarantee nothing.

I want gary megson to stay and I back him 100% to be successful if he is allowed to stay. I will always back Milan and plead with both him and Gary to patch up their differences and continue with the job at hand.

Milan, please don't sack gary megson. I am and will be eternally grateful to you for saving our club - its one of the reasons we fans have a connection again. You are a great man but please realise that Gary is the main reason that we have a connection to the club again. He is one of us. He knows our mindset and he speaks our language. Please find a way to work through this for the good of the club.

Guest londonowl1

I couldnt understand some people wanting megson out??

Top quality manager, has got us in the promotion shake up, still got a great chance of promotion and he is wednesday through and through.

Minimum he should see out the season....if we dont go up then is time to re-assess, but even then i'd stick with him.

I'm not getting dragged into this, without Milan we wouldn't even have a club, so I won't go against him Think about what you're doing here If there is an issue here and there is a dispute between chairman and manager, siding with the manager means by definition, you're against the chairman on this matter

With all respect, I think you are wrong here. This thread isn't about taking sides - its not one or the other. Its a plea to our Chairman to not sack our manager. Plain and simply that.

Again, with all respect, for this to be interpreted as taking sides would be juvenille and naive. Sorry, not a dig - I just don't know how to express it differently.

100% backing from me

he's one of us

and why on earth we would want to swop a manager who has a credible premiership CV and has european experience with someone who 's had a lot of money but ultimately achieved nothing in a small welsh town is beyond me....

Milan,

We will forever owe you a debt of gratitude for stepping in and saving our club. On this one though I can't agree. Megson is the man. 100%. No debate.

Hopefully yesterday gave a clear sense of what's possible here with a quality manager backed by the fans. Megson is our man because he's Wednesday through and through.

WTID

I'm not getting dragged into this, without Milan we wouldn't even have a club, so I won't go against him Think about what you're doing here If there is an issue here and there is a dispute between chairman and manager, siding with the manager means by definition, you're against the chairman on this matter

Grow some flipping balls. I don't have an issue with Milan eventually selling us on at a profit and enjoying the kudos from saving us, which he rightly did, but as the leader of the club, he also needs to ensure he facilitates a feeling of everyone moving in the same direction. Sacking Megson would be a retrograde step and would cause disruption and disgruntlement. That can only harm our chances of going up this season.

What the Chairman should be doing is backing the manager he has, and not, if true, talking to other managers behind the existing manager's back.

Nobody at the club is beyond scrutiny, yes, even the Chairman who saved us. He has to answer to us. He's bought the club, but it's ours, not his. Without the fans on board, he has nothing.

Grow some flipping balls. I don't have an issue with Milan eventually selling us on at a profit and enjoying the kudos from saving us, which he rightly did, but as the leader of the club, he also needs to ensure he facilitates a feeling of everyone moving in the same direction. Sacking Megson would be a retrograde step and would cause disruption and disgruntlement. That can only harm our chances of going up this season.

What the Chairman should be doing is backing the manager he has, and not, if true, talking to other managers behind the existing manager's back.

Nobody at the club is beyond scrutiny, yes, even the Chairman who saved us. He has to answer to us. He's bought the club, but it's ours, not his. Without the fans on board, he has nothing.

Great post.

Nice to meet you yesterday, too.

Wasn't a fan of his when he was appointed.....didn't want him here...BUT, I am only too happy to eat my words! He's done a fantastic job so far, and lets be under no illusion, he's had precious little, in the way of funds, to do it with.

When he was a lad, living in a club house next door to Pete Swan, just round the corner from Myers Grove, we had a kick around in the road outside his house on a number of occassions.....I remember thinking then that he would never make the grade in football.......was bloody wrong then too!!!!

Guest LittonOwl

100% Megson and for a minimum of 3 years, to give him time to really put his stamp on things.

Got us into a superb position by New year, but when he needed backing in January to consolidate an automatic spot he was badly let down. Only one place I'd lay the blame for us not getting promotion this season and it isn't Megson!