The Official Back Gary Megson Thread

Guest Briscoe Inferno

gary megson backed.

How can the man be blamed for anything when he hasn't been given the tools to do the job.

With the players we clearly need, this club under Megson can go places - but only if Milan allows him to.

Would be just wrong on every level to replace him.

We've had a bit of a mare since January, but we are still third in the league and with a shout, albeit a small one, of automatic promotion.

Actually just listening to his post-match interview.

Sounded like a man who was concerned for his position "we were 15th last season and now we are third" "if it's not good enough then I will go somewhere else".

If that win has only earned him a stay of execution, then I hope it is a stay to the end of the season. He deserves that much.

Edited by SiJ

Guest Briscoe Inferno

100% behind megson, most important thing he has done is make us feel like club is ours again.

Other peoples failiures in jan are what could cost us automatic.

Dave jones has been interviewed though and megson does know about it.

So does Mandaric in no uncertain terms by all accounts.....

I'm not getting dragged into this, without Milan we wouldn't even have a club, so I won't go against him Think about what you're doing here If there is an issue here and there is a dispute between chairman and manager, siding with the manager means by definition, you're against the chairman on this matter

Megson has my full backing here.

He may not play the prettiest football at times, but look how he has turned this Club around in the year that he has been here.

He needs time to build, even if we don't manage to go up this season I'll still support Megson fully to try and take us up next season.

Its disgusting and scandalous to suggest he should have been sacked if we had lost yesterday. It will acheive nothing.

Ginger Mourinho!!

Guest tazz070299

Definitely back him.

But the team have got to start playing with more passion, enthusiasm and with the skill they have showed in some matches, usually in one half. We can dominate and outplay most teams in League 1, if only they believed more in themselves.

Milan will be gone within 3 years inMegson we have potentially what we had and threw away with wilkinson an excellent manager who. Could manage this club successfully for a decade or more.

I now know who you are now! JD?

Not JD - Geedee.

Never twigged yesterday, sorry.

Bloody hell, I am sat looking 4 pictures of Sheene, on the wall in my kitchen, too.

Guest the.only.way.is.s6

Megson is the man hes sorted out the deffendind this seesion and next he will sort out the attacking side #allcarntbedoneinonsession