Megson lodges complaint about Mandaric

Guest mozzyblue

when we will ever learn. MM has backed the manager with a fourth spot budget - we're fifth; on the verge of the biggest game of the season and could go third.

Whilst the football style has not always been my choice, it was predicted and megson has said all along that he will play football to the match the players available.

Maybe the chairman was more distracted over the last few months that we thought and now is reacting to the last two weeks events.

Totally agree. With out budget, fourth or fifth is about par... that's where we are and probably where we'll finish. Megson's done okay in my book. Just look at last season under Irvine to see how even when you spend more cash things can go belly up.

Three points against the Pigs today please - let's fackin av it!!!

Edited by Walton

total gonads.

We are in a position relative to our wage bill if Milan wants out of this division he should have backed Megson a) in the summer by getting Mellor then b) in the january transfer window.

We wouldnt have had to get into debt as i know some of you will neg this but the addition of 2 to 3 quality players ie Mellor,Alf and a winger to this exsisting group of players would have secured promotion and guaranteed bigger crowds and more revenue.

I know where you are coming from and its frustrating that we havent spent bigger, but the fact remains that we have had 15+ years of mis-management. We cant go back down that road again and we have to trust Milan to run us correctly.

Milan rid us of our debt in one fell swoop, but the club wasnt fixed overnight. Its going to take time and patience. The club are still putting right a lot of things.... the clause in Clinton Morrisons contract highlights this.

Guest Manwithastick

conspiracy theorists of the world unite. we'll see the truth of this (if any) before bedtime, but suggesting that it's a united

led press bias to set Owl v Owl is getting very close to piggy paranoia.

Christ!..I wish i had not looked at this before setting off...what a bloody kneejerk club we are becoming...Whether true or not its summat we could well do without..

Megson hasn't failed yet...Jesus we are just about where I expected us to be...its simply a bad run thats come all at once rather than spread throughout the season...

The players had better turn up today because its not only the manager who takes responsibility, its not the manager who walks about disinterested on the bloody pitch...

Theres no hiding place for anybody in a couple of hours...that includes manager, players and freakin' chairman...

Hopefully it is just bullshite. Ideally we will win today and destroy the pigs 3-1. GM will stay in his job announcing 2 amazing loan signings on monday. The win will destroy United's season and send them on a downward spiral while Wednesday go on to take the league title and GM will be hailed as a hero. Milan will pose for countless victory photos arm and arm with GM, quoting Megson as " his new best friend in football".

Just thought I'd throw a bit of optimism in there :)

Edited by Chris200583

Biggest game of the season and I'm sat outside hillsborough reading this and the clouds are coming in.

Today is the day we will see how far we've come and were we are going. I'm certainly not taking any gossip in a national rag as gospel.

As said above, come 3pm there will be no hiding place for anyone.

Christ!..I wish i had not looked at this before setting off...what a bloody kneejerk club we are becoming...Whether true or not its summat we could well do without..

Megson hasn't failed yet...Jesus we are just about where I expected us to be...its simply a bad run thats come all at once rather than spread throughout the season...

The players had better turn up today because its not only the manager who takes responsibility, its not the manager who walks about disinterested on the bloody pitch...

Theres no hiding place for anybody in a couple of hours...that includes manager, players and freakin' chairman...

Ditto.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I've just watched GM interview on WP there is NO sign of a man under any pressure for his job, he just talked about the game in general, didn't say it was a crucial game for him or anything, just said by winning that we would be up there with the pigs again putting them back under pressure, having seen many many interviews with managers afraid of losing their jobs or under MASSIVE pressure GM's interview and body language just didn't reflect this at all...

I think the article and all the speculation is simply BS.

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Bloooooody buggery just watche dthe sky sports interview with Megson and he openly referred to events happening off the pitch...not affecting tiday, but there was a definite deliberate reference to off the pitch matters at the beginning of his interview, unless it is all kidology to [play head games with the pigs, but I dont see what this would acheive.

Unless of course he is trying with MM to squeeze every ounce of effort out of the team... I am totally bemused by all of this...

If true this is NOT good leadership from MM...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

If (and a thats a big "if") there is any truth in this what-so-ever, why go to the press on the dawn of a huge derby game like this?

what???

megson won't have gone to the press...

megson it appears had rightfully lodged a complaint with the lma over mm touting his job around the land...

it's likely someone who has been privilege to this information has released it...

it's a very, very bad scenario where you go into your biggest game of the season with your manager undermined by the senior management at your club, talk about not wanting a kick in the nack*ers before the game...then we go and do it ourselves???

there isn't a good time for the senior management to get caught doing this, but with the timing of this,THERE COULDN'T BE A WORSE ONE...

Going to post this up even though i know it will get negged.

Got a mate who is a scout with Leicester and he,s coming up to game today with Gerry Taggert,they were both at a function at Leicester last night with Simon Grayson and Grayson told them both that Megson was done. I dont know if Grayson knew because he,d been approached about job.

Putting it out there as i did last week even though i dont agree with it and will probably get abuse.

Guest bbutterfield

I'm not Megson's biggest fan, but this story is just turd-stirring by the Mirror. However we know Megson is under pressure, and even though this game is effectively a one-off, if we lose I feel his position goes from under-pressure to untenable.

But until that actually happens I will continue to support him! I hope Antonio will give us the X-factor we have been sadly lacking in our last 10 games.

Edited by bbutterfield

Bloooooody buggery just watche dthe sky sports interview with Megson and he openly referred to events happening off the pitch...not affecting tiday, but there was a definite deliberate reference to off the pitch matters at the beginning of his interview, unless it is all kidology to [play head games with the pigs, but I dont see what this would acheive.

Unless of course he is trying with MM to squeeze every ounce of effort out of the team... I am totally bemused by all of this...

If true this is NOT good leadership from MM...

Could be reverse psychology.