Megson lodges complaint about Mandaric

Guest mozzyblue

Going to post this up even though i know it will get negged.

Got a mate who is a scout with Leicester and he,s coming up to game today with Gerry Taggert,they were both at a function at Leicester last night with Simon Grayson and Grayson told them both that Megson was done. I dont know if Grayson knew because he,d been approached about job.

Putting it out there as i did last week even though i dont agree with it and will probably get abuse.

Someone's pulling your leg mate.

If Dave Jones or Gerry Taggert take over from Megson there'll be 8,000 at the next home match.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Got a mate who is a scout with Leicester and he,s coming up to game today with Gerry Taggert,they were both at a function at Leicester last night with Simon Grayson and Grayson told them both that Megson was done. I dont know if Grayson knew because he,d been approached about job.

Putting it out there as i did last week even though i dont agree with it and will probably get abuse.

Thats strange as Grayson is already manager at Huddersfield.. sounds like BS to me!!

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

if this is true then bad timing, but you can see why Milan would do such a thing.

we've got players like:

Madine - was top goal scorer in the league

O'Grady - Got 20+ Goals for Rochdale

Lowe - Was joint top scorer in the League when we signed him

Lines - Got 15 goals last season

Semedo - another player who was Player of the season for this previous club

Jones - was apparently Bury's best player and wanted by Barnsley

If we play in the right way to suit these players we should scoring a serious amount of goals not always hanging on to a lead 5 mins into injury time every game.

...why would anyone 'put it out there' on Derby Day...negged no...but for being a complete cockend...i'll put that out there...cockend...

Lot of moaning here.

But do people seriously think that this isn't common practice? Or do some fans honestly think that a if a club sacks its manager then it should only start looking at the next step (ie appointing the successor) after sacking their manager?

Btw, no quotes in the story, sounds like bullshine to me.

Bloooooody buggery just watche dthe sky sports interview with Megson and he openly referred to events happening off the pitch...not affecting tiday, but there was a definite deliberate reference to off the pitch matters at the beginning of his interview, unless it is all kidology to [play head games with the pigs, but I dont see what this would acheive.

Unless of course he is trying with MM to squeeze every ounce of effort out of the team... I am totally bemused by all of this...

If true this is NOT good leadership from MM...

Not seen the interview but disappointed off the field issues are impacting the club again thought we had done with all this. Gary, a word of advice, whatever is coming make sure we hammer the pigs today and go out a hero.

what???

megson won't have gone to the press...

megson it appears had rightfully lodged a complaint with the lma over mm touting his job around the land...

it's likely someone who has been privilege to this information has released it...

it's a very, very bad scenario where you go into your biggest game of the season with your manager undermined by the senior management at your club, talk about not wanting a kick in the nack*ers before the game...then we go and do it ourselves???

there isn't a good time for the senior management to get caught doing this, but with the timing of this,THERE COULDN'T BE A WORSE ONE...

this

Morgan the Wolves chairman was on R5 this morning and questioned why they sacked McCarthy without having a replacement lined up.

His reply was that they were an ethical club and it would have been totally wrong to do this behind the managers back.

This news ,if true,coming out today especially puts the club in an uncomfortable position.

Win or lose the rift between Mandaric (Aldridge) and Megson gets wider,and no club progresses in such circumstances.