Megson lodges complaint about Mandaric

Guest mozzyblue

From what i heard from someone within the club,megson was calling mandaric all the names under the the sun in their meeting on monday and then subsequently stormed out. Theres 2 sides to every story and IF megson did behave like that in the meeting then theres only one winner in this,my opinion is win or lose today megsons a gonner and i reckon MM didn`t sack him midweek due to the game today and did`nt want to upset the applecart leading up to our biggest game of the season.

Could be true, MM hardly offered a vote of confidence earlier in the week, just confirmed he hadn't left (yet?)

mandaric hasnt got a clue, said it all along

he promised to spend big but hes undermined the manager all season by not putting his money where his mouth is

our squad is garbage because weve had to rely on freebies and loans

megson goes, we wont make the playoffs

I really do shake my head at shat like this.

This thread should be closed until after the derby to stop Wednesday fans arguing with fellow wednesdayites.

Because the above post is Fvckin rubbish.

when we will ever learn. MM has backed the manager with a fourth spot budget - we're fifth; on the verge of the biggest game of the season and could go third.

Whilst the football style has not always been my choice, it was predicted and megson has said all along that he will play football to the match the players available.

Maybe the chairman was more distracted over the last few months that we thought and now is reacting to the last two weeks events.

In our opinion. What if MM believes he was more than supported.

To be fair we also haven't seen the books.

I suppose we don't know the true ins and outs but just in a vague comparison to how much Father Ted was given to spend. If an amount in the same ball park was spent my Megson, I think he would have brought some real gems in and it would be a different story (Fair enough Reda and Madine were decent finds). There's no doubting GM has an eye for a player but Megson has mainly had to make do with loans. He stated he wanted his own players and not to be having to deal with loans all season. So what happened........only purchases have been plan z players and rest have all been loans.

I don't think he's had anywhere near enough support for the targets that have been set. Automatic promotion (especially this season) will require some decent investment to compete with Charlton and the pigs, which hasn't happened. I'm not saying that we should break the budget or get ourselves in trouble but if you are not prepared to do that then un-attainable targets should not be set as the goal. GM has done very well under the circumstances and now it looks like we are going to loose a very good manager (who has reportedly taken on a job out of love not money), treating him very disrespectfully. I think MM has to take some blame in this situation. To be honest though were not even in that bad of a situation. Play offs would be a decent achievement for the money we have spent.

mandaric hasnt got a clue, said it all along

he promised to spend big but hes undermined the manager all season by not putting his money where his mouth is

our squad is garbage because weve had to rely on freebies and loans

megson goes, we wont make the playoffs

When did he ever promise to spend big?

Guest Johnbloodaxe

If this is true then it;s put a real damper on today for me.. If MM sacks Megson then he is becoming like all the others in the past that we have had as chairmen, DA and pre him, not a foookin clue about football and the proven success of keeping managers long term against the downward spiral of a managerial merry go round...

If this happens then for all his PR words MM has failed big time for me.... MM this is NOT what the fans want... foooookin ridiculous if true....

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

The problem with 'support' is that we have an apparent wage cap and those teams above us have bigger budgets (except MK), with money comes better quality players and better results unless the manager overachieves.

We either want to be a well run club or go down the old road of blowing short term money to the detriment of long term stability. GM has not overachieved, he is about where he should be on budget terms but should a manager with Premier League quality not be able to get more out of the players?

If this is true then it;s put a real damper on today for me.. If MM sacks Megson then he is becoming like all the others in the past that we have had as chairmen, DA and pre him, not a foookin clue about football and the proven success of keeping managers long term against the downward spiral of a managerial merry go round...

If this happens then for all his PR words MM has failed big time for me.... MM this is NOT what the fans want... foooookin ridiculous if true....

Like i said in a previous post,it could be deeper than just losing 4 on the spin,if megson has slated mandaric in a meeting then what would you do? If you go to work on monday and start calling your boss all the names possible then i think its p45 in the post. Like i said though its only what i heard.