Megson lodges complaint about Mandaric

Guest mozzyblue

Guest Distraught!

This is what I'm fecking sick of,you can't say a word against him.He bought the club for feck all,spent a LITTLE doing the club up and stands to make a bloody big profit off of us.

He couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it,

Yep, you're right!

Found a bit of loose change down the back of the sofa and decided to use it to buy Wednesday! :biggrin:

The quid he actually bought the club for didn't include the debt, I'll have you know!

If that's the case i back MM 100%

Milan wants what we want which is us in the Prem in the very near future.

GM has been ok and no doubt would take us up eventually in the next 10 years but MM and most of the Weds supporters do not want to drag it out that long.

MM needs to do everything in his power to get us there in the next 3-4 years which i'm afraid rules the ginger out.

Sorry ginge, i would love to say it was fun but it wasn't.

Milan Manderic made it pretty clear when he took over that he wouldnt be spashing out millions of pounds to get us out of this division. Just because we are debt free, doesnt mean we should go wasting money.

Manderic said that you get out of this division by spending a small amount. When the club is making more profit in an higer division then you spend bigger amounts.

We made a loss last season for being in this league, Mandaric has spent enough money not only buying the club, but he gave Irvine plenty of cash and I believe that Megson HAS been backed.

Megson knew the score when he took over. Get promoted without spending big. Milan said that loan players would be a major factor in promotion and if you remember when he was in charge of Leicester, they had a lot of loan players under Milans ownership.

MM bought the club with all its problems....on and off the pitch. That is a seperate issue to this seasons team and performance.

Of course MM has to control his cash but if the wants a successful team to compete with others in this or other leagues he needs to give proper backing to GM to build a successful quality team. How is he supposed to compete with teams like Charlton who have spent lots......United who have Championship players throughout their squad, Huddersfield who have spent a lot, even MK Franchise who can bring players in when they like?

GM has been given little money, has to rely on loan signings with probably contraints on how much they actually cost,,,,,,,he stated earlier today in his post match interview that he took over a team that has 1.3 million spent on it just before he came in and he has had work with the loan signings and a few hundred thousand to purchase players.........HOW is THAT backing the manager?

If MM wants to get promotion he needs the team to be of sufficient quality and depth to compete..........at the moment, it is not.....GM has done a fantastic job with the tools he has had to use.