James Tavernier and Miguel Llera OFFICIALLY SIGN

Brentford are stating on their site that Blackpool have a 24 hour call back clause in Lliera's contract, it could just be that we have offered to pay a bigger percentage of his wages, oh and I believe Megson is mates with Holloway.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Brentford are stating on their site that Blackpool have a 24 hour call back clause in Lliera's contract, it could just be that we have offered to pay a bigger percentage of his wages, oh and I believe Megson is mates with Holloway.

probably wants to come to us cos were flippingMASSIVE

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Fair point!

Guest CambridgeOwl69

I for one also thought Lliera was outstanding whilst playing for Brentford at Hillsborough, a big lad that is also quite cultured on the floor (from first impressions)....Megson is building a proper team

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Apparently he's been recalled early from Brentford because he's coming to us with view to signing a permanent deal

http://www.blackpool...esday_1_3990633

As I aligned to in my previous post.

I thought that this would be the case because I couldn't see no other reason why Blackpool would wan't to recall a 'settled' player from a loan for the purpose of another loan.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

http://www.blackpool...esday_1_3990633

As I aligned to in my previous post.

I thought that this would be the case because I couldn't see no other reason why Blackpool would wan't to recall a 'settled' player from a loan for the purpose of another loan.

Yeah, that makes sense. Would be a good deal.

The Tavernier signing sounds promising too from what Newcastle fans and those that went to Carlisle have to say about him.

Edited by Chris E

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Miguel Llera from Championship side Blackpool on an emergency loan deal.

Llera will stay with the Owls until January 2012.

The towering centre half made his bow in English football with MK Dons in the 2008-09 campaign after completing the switch to Stadium:mk from Spanish side Hercules.

He moved to the capital one season later, joining Charlton Athletic, where he played alongside current Owls midfielder Jose Semedo.

After two seasons at the Valley, Blackpool signed the 32-year-old in August 2011.

Llera moved to Griffin Park to join League 1 side Brentford on loan earlier this season.

The defender made 12 appearances for the Bees, which included Brentford's clash against Wednesday at Hillsborough on 5 November.

Llera is eligible for the Owls' home game against Leyton Orient on Saturday.