James Tavernier and Miguel Llera OFFICIALLY SIGN

See the scouting department is really working - Irvine used to get panned for sigining players only that he'd seen in action against his teams.

Both these have impressed against us recently in one off games and end up wearing our shirt. I'm not sure if that's such a good thing.

Where has it been said we're after a winger by Thursday? How would they all fit in the squad?

Another 10 years on her back, they'll be like spaniel's ears

nah! not buying that mate...

her thripenny bits aren't big enough to cause that many problems...

besides just nip down to transform with £3k and the jobs sorted...

at that price you can buy the wife or girlfriend some for chrissy, or even buy both of them some...

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

See the scouting department is really working - Irvine used to get panned for sigining players only that he'd seen in action against his teams.

Both these have impressed against us recently in one off games and end up wearing our shirt. I'm not sure if that's such a good thing.

Where has it been said we're after a winger by Thursday? How would they all fit in the squad?

I am certain Megson isn't going to sign a player on the evidence of just one match.

20 or not ,if they can play , what's the problem ,youngsters tend to show no fear and wear their heart on their sleeve ,

could be exciting times ahead ,give em a go ,the story has to start somewhere ,and at what better club to write the first page

Guest davet30

He's also a full back or Centre half so i'm guessing Buxton will be out for a while?

I heard madine got injured but never heard Buxton. Was wondering why he's fetched 2 defenders in. :unsure:

Anybody else noticed how Megson is choosing to do his business before the New Year (I think we will see a winger in before the end of the week). I myself cant see many incomings in January, if things go to plan, other than the permanent signing or Llera and the loan extensions of current players. I see this as good management because, in doing so, Megson is tieing deals up before the mad rush in the January window. In addition, bringing in the new players now, not only aids our heavy fixture list, but also allows the new recruits the opportunity to bond with their team-mates over the festive celebrations (ie Players Christmas 'do', etc). Then, the only business for us to do in January will be to bring in a player who all ready knows the club- a certain Neil Mellor- whilst allowing a certain Clinton Morrison to depart.

Looks like Captain Megson is developing a happy ship. By the turn of the New Year, we should be well on course!

Bywater (L)

Tavernier (L) - Batth (L) - Jones - Reda

JOC - Lines - Semedo - Marshall (L)

Madine - COGba

Leaves room for one more loan player in the team - Assume Llera is in for Jones, that gives us our full quota of loanees available.

If Marshall stays, it will be on a full deal, so that frees up a space. If he brings another winger in on loan alongside Marshall, we have the full compliment and one of Llera/new winger will have to miss out. unless, of course, weaver returns and Bywater ships back to Derby

Im hoping he makes a couple of permanent signings in january to be honest, but hes done well so far in the transfer market - im confident he'll do the best thing for the club

Bywater (L)

Tavernier (L) - Batth (L) - Jones - Reda

JOC - Lines - Semedo - Marshall (L)

Madine - COGba

Leaves room for one more loan player in the team - Assume Llera is in for Jones, that gives us our full quota of loanees available.

If Marshall stays, it will be on a full deal, so that frees up a space. If he brings another winger in on loan alongside Marshall, we have the full compliment and one of Llera/new winger will have to miss out. unless, of course, weaver returns and Bywater ships back to Derby

Im hoping he makes a couple of permanent signings in january to be honest, but hes done well so far in the transfer market - im confident he'll do the best thing for the club

I think Llera will be signing a permanent deal in January, why else would Blackpool recall him early just to ship him back out again.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Miguel Llera career record

Recreativo B

Apps 0

Goals 0

San Fernando

Apps 20

Goals 0

Alicante

Apps 101

Goals 4

Gimnastic

Apps 39

Goals 5

Hercules

Apps 11

Goals 1

MK Dons

Apps 38

Goals 2

Charlton Athletic

Apps 45

Goals 6

Blackpool

Apps 1

Goals 0

Brentford

Apps 14

Goals 0

Welcome to Hillsborough and good luck Miguel Llera.

How far we have progressed under Milan and Megson.

Don't know much about either but based on Megson's eye for a player they'll be reyt.

There was a time when we'd get all excited about any player we signed, even if he was crap, now we just take a new arrival in our stride and accept them as part of the ongoing squad rebuilding job that's bearing fruit.

Loving it.