James Tavernier and Miguel Llera OFFICIALLY SIGN

Very happy with the Tavernier deal should slot nicely in at right fullback. I'm not convinced that we Lliera, though if we can get him, what the hell. Jones is only missing for one game and Reda was excellent alongside Batth in the cup, and Bennett or Reynolds are hardly a risk against Leyton Orient

Very happy with the Tavernier deal should slot nicely in at right fullback. I'm not convinced that we Lliera, though if we can get him, what the hell. Jones is only missing for one game and Reda was excellent alongside Batth in the cup, and Bennett or Reynolds are hardly a risk against Leyton Orient

Doesn't Reda go off to an African nations tournament in january, if so Lliera may be wanted to cover that.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Bennett or Reynolds are hardly a risk against Leyton Orient

Don't understimate them, they haven't lost for their last 10 games.

just a note on the number of loans we are allowed to have, if Marshall is going to stay his loan will have to become a permanent signing, which reduces the number of loanees down either way...

What's the story here, why can't we extend the loan until the end of the season? This worries me, Milan will do everything he can to try and avoid over-spending (no problem with that btw) and it if this is the case it just makes the situation even more difficult.

What's the story here, why can't we extend the loan until the end of the season? This worries me, Milan will do everything he can to try and avoid over-spending (no problem with that btw) and it if this is the case it just makes the situation even more difficult.

Stoke will want to get any fee they can for him, unless they give him a new contract.

he might not want to be just a bench warmer though.i have a feeling that we will keep him

If Stoke haven't already given Marshall a new contract, then it's looking increasingly like he won't be offered one.

If that turns out to be the case, then Marshall will be going somewhere on a permanent basis imo.

Just asked my cousin (a toon season ticket holder) what he thought of JT his words where that he's a good young player who

Loves to get forward he's just abit lacking in experience . Let's hope he can hit the ground running ! Seems a decent move to me unlike the uchechi and kasnik loans

Can someone add up just how many defenders we've signed on loan or transfer in the past 12 months? im wondering if we are worthy of a world record.

Kasnik

Bennett

Batth

Jones

Reynolds

Morrison

Johnson

Tavernier?

Llera?

thats who i have. Sure ive missed one or two

It seems like GM is doing with defenders what the Pigs were doing with forwards a few years back...

Love him already.

"When I came back from Carlisle I hoped to go back out to a big club in League One or possibly in the Championship, and Sheffield Wednesday are a massive club.
"They've got a massive fanbase so I'm really looking forward to playing there."
Edited by EcclesallOwl

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I get the feeling the Llera deal might take a bit longer to thrash out as it could be an initial loan with a view to a permanent. I am not ITK, just a feeling I have. Surely, there would be no reason for Blackpool to recall him from a loan, where he is settled, to send him back out on loan, unless Blackpool were going to gain something from it.