megson out

Well how do you set up against a team having scored a minimum of 2 in each of their last "? games" (Sky).

Well personally I would have gone 4-5-1/4-3-3 and set out to nullify Charlton and their fans ! conceded in two minutes again, FFS give Megson the credit for having a set up plan to try and hit Charlton on the break; Also credit him for a plan B that worked (the point).

Calling for Megsons head does nothing but show that your football knowledge is exceeded only by your ignorance. You call Megson for being negative but nothing is more negative than your constant baying for his blood. Megson went with a plan tonight, he measured and was aware of all the variables; He adapted his plan at the right moments throughout and got a point that many pundits though improbable. That point leaves us on target for 77 points, this will improve as will our injury list and our perfrmances.

UTO WTID

SOB WTF do you know, some of us actually go to matches and can see what's going on.

So now it's come to this..........

Prove it.

Were you the fella on Sky with the Grim Reaper outfit????

I thought I explained when you told me Charlton was in London that it might be a bit tricky.

Have you got a bay window?

Getting to matches is tricky for all of us mate. If I spend good money on a rainy Monday night in London, why the f@ck do you think I'd want us to lose just to prove a point For what it's worth I dOnt even want him sacked. All I want is for him to get us moving in the right direction.

Getting to matches is tricky for all of us mate. If I spend good money on a rainy Monday night in London, why the f@ck do you think I'd want us to lose just to prove a point For what it's worth I dOnt even want him sacked. All I want is for him to get us moving in the right direction.

You gonna respond to Daveyboy's offer?

lol lol lol

You're really struggling after a 1-1 at Charlton.

Can't wait until later this season............

Actually I can if you're still around.

I'm just surprised at some people's lack of worry at our attacking play. We can have all the strikers in the world up front, but if we can't get a decent ball into them then they won't score.

It's all well and good people banging on about JJ not being there, but are we really relying on a player who a) has 5 quality performances a season b) is seriously injury prone and c) is quite possibly the most selfish and blinkered player I've ever seen, to provide that quality supply?

I'm sure I'll get negative response to this, but we have no creative talent. We need a pair of players who can create those chances for our championship quality front line. Otherwise we can enjoy another season of just missing out

Edited by Minton

I'm just surprised at some people's lack of worry at our attacking play. We can have all the strikers in the world up front, but if we can't get a decent ball into them then they won't score.

It's all well and good people banging on about JJ not being there, but are we really relying on a player who a) has 5 quality performances a season b) is seriously injury prone and c) is quite possibly the most selfish and blinkered player I've ever seen, to provide that quality supply?

I'm sure I'll get negative response to this, but we have no creative talent. We need a pair of players who can create those chances for our championship quality front line. Otherwise we can enjoy another season of just missing out

agreed.

I don't know what we have proved tonight.

Maybe that charlton are not too far ahead of us.

We look like we can probably make the playoffs. ...as long as we get our squad back at full strength.

agreed.

I don't know what we have proved tonight.

Maybe that charlton are not too far ahead of us.

We look like we can probably make the playoffs. ...as long as we get our squad back at full strength.

Not even reached 3/4 stregnth yet

Work in progress

Edited by hugeowl

Lets get real, we play a top side, have injuries, come away with our first away point. Good enough for me and any sensible fan. Those who think we will wee wee the league and play attacking football home AND away are armchair fans with no sense of reality!!!

Get a grip, its a marathon not a sprint. I said before this game if we get 4 points from this and Saturday then we will be a side people will fear and we will be right in the mix come the end of the season!!!! So come on get down on saturday and support the team dont just knock from behind the anonimity of your keyboards!!!!!