megson out

having to make a sub inside of 20 minutes tells you all you need to know about how successful that formation was. And also reiterates how desperate we are for wingers with pace, we are just so poor going forward sometimes.

As for the GM out calls, I really don't like him, I don't like his tactics and I don't like his playing style. BUT. Changing a manager after 6 games because we've had an average start is just plain stupid. If it's still average before Christmas, then consider getting shut so the new man has the transfer window. But for now, let's see if we get that spark going before we jump the gun

Guest Darkus Owlus

Going to risk me rep and say if we are to continue play whatever way we are trying to play he can go now because we look a million miles away from a promotion looking team!

No risk to your rep there mate, you're spot on.

I dare not be negative myself even though it's quite clear this is some way short of a top 6 team.

0 shots on target. Sums it up.

Get Meggo out now before it's too late..... Out fought, out played, second to every ball, no efforts on goal.

Not entirely his fault, MM deciding not to bring quality in pre season has

killed the season off.

44 years of watching weds, and I'm sick to the back cv king teeth of it.

Guest bairy hollocks

based on the first performance, rubbish.

Passing a yard short, no creativity, madine has not got a first touch.

no shots on goal etc what more can you can.

NO where near a promotion challenging side at the moment.

Absolutely abysmal first half!!

We can't make a simple 5 yard pass, can't tackle, haven't had a single shot or decent spell of possession. The only time we seem to pass the ball around it's across the back line then back to the keeper fo a hoof.

Is lines even playing in this game? Jones has missed some Easy tackles and as captain should be keeping his head.

Prutton is doing ok but he gets his head up and every one runs away.

Lowe and Madine had no service at all!!

Edited by big_orme

why are we unable to take a player on and try and pass. Madines not getting chances,zero on target in first half, hes prob hating playing for us.

We're still trying to do the knock on,big hoof from just inside the half hoping for the header on into the box.

Theye sussed we are trying to go down the right wing and cutting that off. Left side is shoyt.

is Hoof ball the only way we can get a ball into the box?

Guest Darkus Owlus

the writing was on the wall as soon as he picked this team.

I wouldn't be surprised if he brought flipping joc on in the second half while we are stll behind.

Getting sick of megson's negativity.

the writing was on the wall as soon as he picked this team.

I wouldn't be surprised if he brought flipping joc on in the second half while we are stll behind.

Getting sick of megson's negativity.

Must admit when I saw that formation I knew we'd conceed early, just not that early. R.O.D shouldn't have been beaten like that but it happened....

It's a silly strategy to go and defend against a team high on confidence, especially when we still defend yet throw on a forward who's hit 7 in 7.

He doesn't utilise what he has does meggo.

Utter crud.

The football is horrific to watch. Just whack, long ball, straight back. Just playin for knock downs and set plays.

Even commentators know what our style is " GM team should be well drilled from set-pieces" thats all we rely on. Theres not a cat in hells chance were scoring from open play. No

midfielders runnin beyond front man, no pace, just static headless chickens.