megson out

It appears that a few moaning fookers had their bonfires pi55ed on tonight.

it was a great point. i was expecting a loss throughout the week, and a loss with a goal difference raping once i saw the two teams.

i know we're missing key players but we've not looked like a promotion team at any point under megson. that's not moaning, that's not pessimism, that's not bullsh*t, that's just the truth.

Eight players out and conceding after three minutes; we could have well and truly capitulated.

But yet we got back level and took a point.

First time we've avoided defeat away from Hillsborough this season.

It wasn't great, but did anyone really expect us to go down there and play them off the park?

it was a great point. i was expecting a loss throughout the week, and a loss with a goal difference raping once i saw the two teams.

i know we're missing key players but we've not looked like a promotion team at any point under megson. that's not moaning, that's not pessimism, that's not bullsh*t, that's just the truth.

It's true.

Things have to improve away from home. Maybe the result, if not the performance, is a start though.

Guest owlinlincs

I take it you will be satisfied with another season of mediocrity then?

because that is what I saw tonight.

Charlton should have won. they missed an absolute sitter.

Yeah they missed a sitter but bwp goal well that was one that only goes in 1 out of 50 times.Yes we need to improve but we got a point.I am happy with that and with the return of injuries and maybe a new face we will probably look like the attacking team so many want to see

It wasn't great, but did anyone really expect us to go down there and play them off the park?

well that's the point.

no one expects us to do anything and we don't get anything.

but if that's the case we can forget promotion.

It was the same last season- the writing was on the wall early on and the people who pointed it out got slated.

But in the end- They were right.

Dont forget the players that are currently out injured jj, cog in a short time when the rest of the players gel together and injured players return we will be a top 5 team... mark my words !!!!!!!!!! as for tonights performance bad first half but give the lads credit for their hard work in the second half !!!!!!!! well done excellent point and over the moon for clinton enough said.....

Guest BoomTownOwls

No JJ, no O'Grady and it sounds like we are going to bring in another attacking player on loan.

Added to that Weaver and Bennett would definitely have started.

Meanwhile Charlton have everybody fit and create very little.

After 12 matches I am sure we will have 20 points plus. I am afraid all you doubters wiill then have to realise that is promotion form.

We will get better as the season goes on.

Megson is the man to sort it.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

4-5-1 against the league leaders...AWAY...that is all I have to say

All I had to do was read your opening statement the rest I have to say is simple !

flip OFF !!

Guest thetruthisoutthere

No JJ, no O'Grady and it sounds like we are going to bring in another attacking player on loan.

Added to that Weaver and Bennett would definitely have started.

Meanwhile Charlton have everybody fit and create very little.

After 12 matches I am sure we will have 20 points plus. I am afraid all you doubters wiill then have to realise that is promotion form.

We will get better as the season goes on.

Megson is the man to sort it.

ay men brother

Guest BoomTownOwls

charlton had an off-day and yet still deserved to beat us.

we look panicky and like we don't even have a game plan.

yeah, O'Donnell was well overworked.

Oh no wait.......

Do Wednesday get no credit for forcing Charlton to start lumping it or is it simply 'slit your wrists time' in your house?

Sometimes, even Man Utd grind out a point ugly. Brighton did it countless times last season.

We have got a point from a team that has recruited quality in numbers - some of Charlton's new recruits were supposedly on Megson's list. Surely Megson deserves some credit for bringing back a point.

If this game hadn't been shown live on Sky then I am sure that significantly fewer people would criticise Megson.